limits to thread starts

It's wrecking the board, I mean spamming threads is one thing -
hard to stop that - but just limiting the sheer amount of thread starts, stops the "bumping" of decent threads into oblivion.

Hey! thanks for POSTING SOMETHING I can REPLY to!!!!

Oh I hear you...most here do.

But don't go bringing the bullshit to the attention of the MODS, they will ban you for bothering them with such trivial matters.

what would the pygmy pony do??

Somepony is aww butthurt. Him's cwyin'.

is_somepony_butthurt__by_dylandylan72-d4mh94z.png

I couldn't agree more. Some days I come here and the entire page is all BM's and ILA threads. It's spamming. They are really making a poor decision in allowing this purposeful spamming of their board IMO.

Censorship?
Unless you can prove the threads are totally without merit, the real truth is that you resent opposing viewpoints.
No such evidence has been presented, has it?
The solution for those who don't like the rules on JPP is to take themselves elsewhere and stop spamming JPP with "petitions".

I couldn't agree more. Some days I come here and the entire page is all BM's and ILA threads. It's spamming. They are really making a poor decision in allowing this purposeful spamming of their board IMO.

I agree. This isn't a playground. It's a place for adults.

If it becomes a playground the adults will leave .. which may actually be the intent.

It's driving a lot of people crazy and I think a few will leave, even some very long-timers. I've been hearing a lot of serious complaints about it.

It's driving a lot of people crazy and I think a few will leave, even some very long-timers. I've been hearing a lot of serious complaints about it.
I just started to make this my main board, I mean one can post on more then one - but I tend to dig in , get day to day conversations going.

Back