Littlefingers’ Press Conference

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Another lie and exaggeration fest. I have to go read the tweets, they’re going to be highly entertaining.

Oh dear, what did the TangerineTard say now?

Oh never mind, he's flinging his diapers around and threatening to keep the govt. shut down for "months" and maybe "years."

How can any of these people continue to support this disgusting, untalented, ignorant, classless boor?

How low does your self-esteem have to be to go that route?

Incredible.

And listening to him speak...is like listening to fingernails raking a blackboard.

Let's see .... the US Government is shut down ... and the Chinese are on the Far Side of the Moon. I wonder who is going to be running the Show in 2050?

Oh dear, what did the TangerineTard say now?

Oh never mind, he's flinging his diapers around and threatening to keep the govt. shut down for "months" and maybe "years."
He wasn’t able to show much empathy for the federal workers. Then under pressure from a reporter, he says, landlords should go easy on them. He didn’t have Ivanka there to tell him nor did he have it on a piece of paper to show concern for the workers. He kept saying they love him for doing this and border security and everything but real, genuine, sympathy

I always like to hear the political wrap up with Brooks and Shields on PBS, then Washington Week, with Robert Costa.

We certainly live in interesting political times.

I always like to hear the political wrap up with Brooks and Shields on PBS, then Washington Week, with Robert Costa.

Yup...every week.

Both guys were away last Friday. I hope they are both back. Two really good commentators.

Another lie and exaggeration fest. I have to go read the tweets, they’re going to be highly entertaining.
I cannot, under any circumstances, listen to him anymore.

Sanders either. Thankfully, they don't do pressers anymore.

Thank for the suggestion. I’ve been reading Twitter, the responses are hilarious.

He wasn’t able to show much empathy for the federal workers. Then under pressure from a reporter, he says, landlords should go easy on them. He didn’t have Ivanka there to tell him nor did he have it on a piece of paper to show concern for the workers. He kept saying they love him for doing this and border security and everything but real, genuine, sympathy
"I hear you"

We went out last night with some friends. Their son works for DHS on the Canadian border; he was at the southern border for several years. He's not getting paid. They were Trump supporters. That's rapidly fading.

We went out last night with some friends. Their son works for DHS on the Canadian border; he was at the southern border for several years. He's not getting paid. They were Trump supporters. That's rapidly fading.
Hmmm....he doesn't consider this a Schumer shutdown? What about hubby?

Hmmm....he doesn't consider this a Schumer shutdown? What about hubby?

Oh, I don't know what the son himself thinks; just that the friends are thinking less and less of Trump. He's a career AF military guy who then spent the rest of his working life as a civilian employee of the CDC (he worked "security," whatever that means). Their TV is usually tuned to Fox. Seems the allure of Toadstool is wearing off.

Hey look, a bunch of snobs throwing shade, looking at Twitter for confirmation of what they should be thinking. What's new?

Hey look, a bunch of snobs throwing shade, looking at Twitter for confirmation of what they should be thinking. What's new?
Looking for confirmation, hardly, looking for comedy, and it didn’t disappoint, comments were hilarious about Trump.

Back