Littlefingers’ Press Conference

Generally, 'they' say WSJ leans to the center/left, but the opinion/editorials are Right leaning. He's in trouble

I think so too.. I sure hope he's gone by the end of this year. The WSJ really scalded him yesterday. They said it was treasonous to mock the deaths of our allies' soldiers in Afghanistan

I think so too.. I sure hope he's gone by the end of this year. The WSJ really scalded him yesterday. They said it was treasonous to mock the deaths of our allies' soldiers in Afghanistan
Only if they get rid of Pence too...which might be possible because he was complicit in the Flynn mess. Then Pelosi would be POTUS temporarily.

If Pence were POTUS, I believe the Republicans would get a lot more done, although the mid terms took away the ability to have free rein.

His policies would be worse than trump's.

When Fox News is starting to shows signs of cracks...he knows he's in trouble.

Only if they get rid of Pence too...which might be possible because he was complicit in the Flynn mess. Then Pelosi would be POTUS temporarily.

If Pence were POTUS, I believe the Republicans would get a lot more done, although the mid terms took away the ability to have free rein.

His policies would be worse than trump's.

When Fox News is starting to shows signs of cracks...he knows he's in trouble.

Pence is an empty suit.. What sort of education does he have? His family business was an environmental hazard which cost the taxpayers millions to clean up.

Back