LMAO, Jack just destroyed Scowlwoman

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
Owl; "You're obsessed with that"
Jack: Nope. Just a question.

Owl: "Give it up already. No one cares.'
Jack: I find it interesting. Why is Lisa banned and CFM, guno, and TTQ are still here?

Owl: "Might as well cry because they don't ban your psycho toxic friend for doing exactly the same shit, only without the edgy colorful language, but more word salad, and way stupider. lol"
Jack: I support TOP posting, I support YOU posting. (you should probably NOT bring up 'obsession' ... and then mention your arch nemesis)

Owl: "BTW, this thread isn't supposed to be your personal angst-removal posting mess. Continue to whine about it on all the other threads here though."
Jack: I wasn't aware that you were appointed "Topic Administrator" here at the Tavern.

Owl: "Someone will listen! But not your crush Phantasmal"
Jack: Oh stop, Pumpkin. You know you always come first.

:)

:rofl2:

I know. The obsessed never can get over rejection. Hence your obsession with being thread-banned by this tard or that tard. And with me. And with Phantasmal.

Have you ever considered a 12-step program? "Hello. My name is Jack. I am a shit-disturber-a-holic. Help me. Please." :laugh:

:palm: Oh Boy!

Look. I'm going to Profile, then Settings, then Scrolling down to Conversations, and then checking the 'Cloaking Mode' box for Privacy ... you do the same.

Look. Pumpkin. I'm sitting here at the Tavern minding my own business ... I don't need you wandering over here and challenging me to some 'Bitch-Slap Hoedown' in the back alley. Now, unless you can pull down those pants and show me a penis over 1 inch long, you need to go back over ---------> there to the FemDom section of the Bar, this is the Men's Section (pointing at large blinking neon sign).

Blue Team has invested a lot in you, 'showered, shaved, and perfumed' (in your case) wasn't cheap, the role of 'French Chanteuse' was a difficult meme to propagate. You only have one mission here ... Seduce Grind. Stay Focused! (... and get the fuck off Jack's back!)

Returning to 'Normal' Conversation Mode.
---->I think you're giving me a migraine.

"Migraines are a recurring type of headache. They cause moderate to severe pain that is throbbing or pulsing. The pain is often on one side of your head. You may also have other symptoms, such as nausea and weakness. You may be sensitive to light and sound."
from Internet
:laugh:

It's Y O U.

Gee I'm not the one with an avatar of a guy with a flaming trash bag over his head. And you say we are retarded!
xEoX84V.gif

Back