LMAO, Jack just destroyed Scowlwoman

They deleted it....why?;) I've got the good stuff copied....;) They had to delete it though...or they wouldn't have...would they?
Overnighted .....lol

Is she still talking about Goodreads?

No. She bumped an old thread wherein one of her "friends" posted a song video that uses part of my real name, and specifically mentioned me in the post. The thread was from 2017. I asked the mods to delete the posts (which included replies) with the video in them. They did so. Then the OP requested that the entire thread be deleted, and it was done. Toxic Twat mentioned the video on her ToxicsSoDeranged thread a couple times since then. She's lucky the thread is gone, because some have been banned around here for revealing personal information, if you know what I mean. ;)

ETA: Apparently she thinks we're afraid of something in the thread. If that was so, it would have been deleted years ago. Again, classical projection!

There was no video:)

Sure was, and your buddy Grumpy posted it. Don't worry, gave him a heads up that you tried to throw him under the bus, again. BTW, if there was no video, are you lying here? Oops.

I'm glad you and the others got to read it before they had it "pulled"....Now why would they go and delete that old thread? I've learned to preserve the important stuff, though...so when you need the video again, you just let me know;)

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...OP-Derangement-Syndrome&p=3008983#post3008983

Back