LMAO, Jack just destroyed Scowlwoman

So when a girl in the hood says,I'm going to beat your fucking ass,bitch!
She is talking about a donkey and a dog?

You obviously know what slang terms are. They aren't the real meanings. Faggots are English meatballs. Cock is a rooster. Dick is a detective, or another way of saying Richard.

Bitch is the scientific term for a female dog, so it's never changing, and is it's true meaning.

OK. I'm guessing that means 'No'.

A Whore is a girl that goes around and fucks everybody.
A Bitch is a girl that goes around and fucks everybody ... except you! :)

You obviously know what slang terms are. They aren't the real meanings. Faggots are English meatballs. Cock is a rooster. Dick is a detective, or another way of saying Richard.

But the real meaning have been replaced for the most part by the slang terms.
That's what I mean by words evolve.
Keep track of the next 10 times you hear bitch,and dick.
Then tell us how many meant,dog,and detective!

But the real meaning have been replaced for the most part by the slang terms.
That's what I mean by words evolve.
Keep track of the next 10 times you hear bitch,and dick.
Then tell us how many meant,dog,and detective!

I don't let people pollute words like that. I couldn't care less what anyone wants a word to mean.

That doesn't change the world,changing words!

Yes it does. Slang is slang for a reason. It's not proper vernacular, and is mostly stupid trends, with things meaning different things depending on generations. The f word can be used in pretty much any context. Slang terms have no official definitions too them, and they change all the time. When you call a women a bitch, you're calling her a female dog. It's been that way for some time, but now slang has it where calling guys bitch works. Slang is pretty worthless overall.

Yes it does. Slang is slang for a reason. It's not proper vernacular, and is mostly stupid trends, with things meaning different things depending on generations. The f word can be used in pretty much any context. Slang terms have no official definitions too them, and they change all the time. When you call a women a bitch, you're calling her a female dog. It's been that way for some time, but now slang has it where calling guys bitch works. Slang is pretty worthless overall.

You're pissing into the wind!
Call some big guy a Dick tomorrow,when he jacks you in the jaw,say,I thought you were a detective!

You're pissing into the wind!
Call some big guy a Dick tomorrow,when he jacks you in the jaw,say,I thought you were a detective!

You can't use the real words in those contexts. You can call a detective, or a Richard, dick. If it's not in those contexts it's slang. Context is what makes something slang, or proper wording. Haven't you ever watched George Carlin on this subject?

You can't use the real words in those contexts. You can call a detective, or a Richard, dick. If it's not in those contexts it's slang. Context is what makes something slang, or proper wording.

When was the last time outside of a old Gangster movie,you heard someone say dick,and they were talking about a Detective?
When was the last time you heard someone say gay,and meant happy!
Words change,they get hijacked by changing culture.

Back