LMAO, Jack just destroyed Scowlwoman

When was the last time outside of a old Gangster movie,you heard someone say dick,and they were talking about a Detective?
When was the last time you heard someone say gay,and meant happy!
Words change,they get hijacked by changing culture.

And it doesn't change anything. Your vet calls your dog a bitch, you can still call Richard, Dick, and an ass is still a donkey. Slang terms never become the proper word, and degenerate subcultures don't get to ruin what a word means. Slang terms are using a real word for a slanderous comparison.

And it doesn't change anything. Your vet calls your dog a bitch, you can still call Richard, Dick, and an ass is still a donkey. Slang terms never become the proper word, and degenerate subcultures don't get to ruin what a word means. Slang terms are using a real word for a slanderous comparison.

Degenerate subcultures ruin words regularly Holmes!

Why bring Religion into a language discussion?

Do you not get what I'm saying? You keep acting like I need to accept words mean something else, because how some pollute the words. No one gets to change the meaning of words, that have been around for centuries. A nonsecular person doesn't live by trends.

Do you not get what I'm saying? You keep acting like I need to accept words mean something else, because how some pollute the words. No one gets to change the meaning of words, that have been around for centuries. A nonsecular person doesn't live by trends.

Jade: "You keep acting like I need to accept words mean something else, because how some pollute the words".
Jack: Would this also include the word 'Marriage'?

You're make rules,that no one but you follows,but that's "cool"!

Back