LMAO, Jack just destroyed Scowlwoman

No. She bumped an old thread wherein one of her "friends" posted a song video that uses part of my real name, and specifically mentioned me in the post. The thread was from 2017. I asked the mods to delete the posts (which included replies) with the video in them. They did so. Then the OP requested that the entire thread be deleted, and it was done. Toxic Twat mentioned the video on her ToxicsSoDeranged thread a couple times since then. She's lucky the thread is gone, because some have been banned around here for revealing personal information, if you know what I mean. ;)

ETA: Apparently she thinks we're afraid of something in the thread. If that was so, it would have been deleted years ago. Again, classical projection!

I think I found it!!

Especially our favorites -- when Lily W. turns from nasty old bitch to the sweetness and light fairy! :rofl2:

I liked her classic,wanted a special word for gay marriage.
Not because she's a flaming homophobic asshole.
But because she just doesn't want homosexuals using the m-word!

I liked her classic,wanted a special word for gay marriage.
Not because she's a flaming homophobic asshole.
But because she just doesn't want homosexuals using the m-word!

Her reasoning was that SSM couples using the word "marriage" would cheapen and demean her own non-existent in-her-dreams-maybe-someday-my-prince-will-come marriage. :rofl2:

No. She bumped an old thread wherein one of her "friends" posted a song video that uses part of my real name, and specifically mentioned me in the post. The thread was from 2017. I asked the mods to delete the posts (which included replies) with the video in them. They did so. Then the OP requested that the entire thread be deleted, and it was done. Toxic Twat mentioned the video on her ToxicsSoDeranged thread a couple times since then. She's lucky the thread is gone, because some have been banned around here for revealing personal information, if you know what I mean. ;)

ETA: Apparently she thinks we're afraid of something in the thread. If that was so, it would have been deleted years ago. Again, classical projection!

I'd just ignore her when she starts in as the manipulative mean girl.

Her reasoning was that SSM couples using the word "marriage" would cheapen and demean her own non-existent in-her-dreams-maybe-someday-my-prince-will-come marriage. :rofl2:

Next time they complain about blacks using the n word, like they own it (because they do), ask them when they are going to stop acting like they own the word marriage (because they don't).

Next time they complain about blacks using the n word, like they own it (because they do), ask them when they are going to stop acting like they own the word marriage (because they don't).

Black people own the word nigger?

You're sick, mentally ill.

Back