LMAO

You're a funny guy, strange, but funny. If you find a political forum an "interesting pastime," you must be missing so much in life. I'm just here when I'm bored, when I am drinking my morning coffee or
when I have little to do at work, far from making it a pastime. I have many interests and many friends outside this silly forum, it's obvious and sad you do not. Carry on, oh little one.

I drop in to laugh at toadfuckers like you. A little insomnia at 2AM or so? Great to know I am living rent free in your little cranium. Kinda hollow in there, however.

I drop in to laugh at toadfuckers like you. A little insomnia at 2AM or so? Great to know I am living rent free in your little cranium. Kinda hollow in there, however.

Not that it's any of your business, but our 3rd. shift foreman quit to take a 1st. shift job. I go in to help the new foreman familiarize with our operations.
I have the freedom to go in when I want, sometimes early, sometimes later.
Stupid people like you aren't "living rent free" anywhere (well maybe to some you are, you're about as intelligent as a 1st. grader). I just respond to you so that you can further make an ass of yourself.

Last edited:
Not that it's any of your business, but our 3rd. shift foreman quit to take a 1st. shift job. I go in to help the new foreman familiarize with our operations.
I have the freedom to go in when I want, sometimes early, sometimes later.
Stupid people like you aren't "living rent free" anywhere (well maybe to some you are, you're about as intelligent as a 1st. grader). I just respond to you so that you can further make an ass of yourself.

Good for toadstool. Continue to have me on your mind at work, at home, your free time, etc.

Rent free.

Back