Lots of Biden ass kissers have suddenly gone into hiding this last week...

This is the number one indication that silly old Joe is FUCKED. When your most staunch supporters are so ashamed and embarrassed that they cant even show their face you KNOW you are screwed. Congrats Joe,......you managed to do it in under 7 months. :palm: And that has been with most of the corrupt media protecting your lame ass from the very beginning. Can you even imagine the size of the SHIT SHOW this would be if the media wasnt protecting him all along? You dumb fucks SHOULD keep hiding....YOU did this and YOU will ultimately be held responsible.

Thank god for covid so the shame is not obviousdownload.jpg

Get a life, Stoney Boy. You want a cookie or something? Every one of the few liberals that post here has been posting and the usual media moguls are making the same rounds as usual. One more reason you Trump supporters are a cult. You think being critical is taboo and kiss ass through the screw-ups. It's why the term sheeple fits like a glove. Thinking all the media besides your partisan media is on Biden's side is a mistake. Their loyalty is to themselves and selling the story. It doesn't matter who's the target, if a story is big they push it.

They post literally DOZENS of threads that are basically 'Biden sucks cause Afghanistan' and then expect us to battle them in every thread. I'm bored with it. There is not a single Trump supporter here who cares about Afghanistan. Zero. I stated my position once. No reason to go further. The circle jerk is laughable. This is once again a case of a hard on with no happy ending. Afghanistan will be forgotten in a week.

They post literally DOZENS of threads that are basically 'Biden sucks cause Afghanistan' and then expect us to battle them in every thread. I'm bored with it. There is not a single Trump supporter here who cares about Afghanistan. Zero. I stated my position once. No reason to go further. The circle jerk is laughable. This is once again a case of a hard on with no happy ending. Afghanistan will be forgotten in a week.

it is a change from crying about biden's laptops.

It speaks volumes about the idocracy of not pulling out in 20 years until someone finally had the gut to stick it to the MIC.

conservatives all supported it during bush, liberals all supported it during obama, and conservatives again supported it during trump. eve during bidens runup to the pullout, liberals supported it.............

what's amusing is watching most of the populace flat out IGNORE the MIC and the millions that our politicians made off the afghan war, not even bothering to talk about it unless it was to point fingers at the other side

conservatives all supported it during bush, liberals all supported it during obama, and conservatives again supported it during trump. eve during bidens runup to the pullout, liberals supported it.............

what's amusing is watching most of the populace flat out IGNORE the MIC and the millions that our politicians made off the afghan war, not even bothering to talk about it unless it was to point fingers at the other side

And now that's all over with. We can move on.

you read it, you know what i'm talking about. you're just being willfully ignorant and obtuse to avoid your own participation in your mugging

Nope. I don't know what you are talking about. Generally people have no clue what delusional people and schizos are babbling about.

Back