Macho men

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1996-07.html

Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are. Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed.

Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at his own head and chopped it off.

"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."

Last edited:

Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are. Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed.

Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at his own head and chopped it off.

"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."

If you have to prove you are a man, you have already proven you are not.

Reminds me of the Welsh rugby fan who sliced his dick off because Wales lost. They couldn't sew it back on.

But at least the sheep in the village breathed a sigh of relief.

This is hysterical.

That's one of those stories that actually seems impossible.

Topspin should read this; a good cautionary tale, before it's too late...

Never underestimate the stupidity that emerges when dealing with alcohol and hormones.

That is true, usc.

I have seen men do some idiotic things, especially when they think their manhood is at stake.

That's one of those stories that actually seems impossible.

Topspin should read this; a good cautionary tale, before it's too late...

" Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed."

I could totally picture that being Top. I don't know about cutting off his own head - but I wouldn't be completely shocked!

" Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed."

I could totally picture that being Top. I don't know about cutting off his own head - but I wouldn't be completely shocked!

Sadly, I have seen women flock to this sort of idiot. Not the sort of women I would want to have around for long. But if you don't mind a vacuous bimbo, this sort of stunt will get you laid.

More proof that evolution is not finished.

Sadly, I have seen women flock to this sort of idiot. Not the sort of women I would want to have around for long. But if you don't mind a vacuous bimbo, this sort of stunt will get you laid.

QFT

You can attempt to be as macho as you like but if you're called "Pierre" you're still going to be, at the end of the day, as soft as shite.

Well, not my type. Of man or woman. I wouldn’t want to be friends with a woman who finds this attractive either. What the hell would we talk about?

Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games".

I had to stop reading at this point, because I had the disturbing impression the article was going into drunk, toe tapping republican male territory.

What gets lost in this story, because of the shock of the decapitation thing, is the idea of a group of men shooting for 'manly' by standing around naked & hitting each other with frozen turnips.

Back