Macho men

Login Invalid.

Do you need a password hint? It's "Yer Momma".

No, I don't need a hint for the password to your "blowme club for men".

I think its painfully obvious that you haven't the slightest grasp of what it takes to be a man.

But I'll give you a few tips.

First of all, its about having the strength to be who you are and not who people tell you to be.

Its about knowing when to fight and when to walk away. And that is not about whether you are going to win or lose, but whether you are fighting for something that is worthwhile.

Its about knowing that being a man means you have the ability to do harm, but the stregth and restraint not to do so.

Its about teaching your sons (and your daughters) the meaning of the word manly. Not by showing brute strength, an ape can do that. But by showing gentleness and compassion. It is giving and being a good example.

Its about protecting those too weak to protect themselves.

Its about being the one who holds your family safe and secure, but gives them the freedom to be who they are.

It is about being secure in your own manliness so that your wife can be secure in her womanliness, and that the two will compliment each other, not conflict with each other.

It is about being a gentleman. It doesn't take strength to fight and be rude or crude. Those come easily to any little boy. It takes strength to with hold your anger and to respect other people.

Its about being able to go all out using all your strength against an opponent, and then be a gentleman afterwards. (to quote Bear Bryant "go out there and knock your man down. Then offer him your hand to help him back up, and tell him you will be back in a minute to do it again)

This is far from a complete list, but its enough to give you things to work on.

No, I don't need a hint for the password to your "blowme club for men".
That was just the password. The name of the Club is Up Yours.
I think its painfully obvious that you haven't the slightest grasp of what it takes to be a man.
If you're experiencing pain you need more lubrication.
But I'll give you a few tips.

First of all, its about having the strength to be who you are and not who people tell you to be.
Like a big idiot who even respects stupidity? Who told you to be that way?
Its about knowing when to fight and when to walk away.
And you never count your money, when you're sitting at the table.
they'll be time enough for countin', when the dealings done.
And that is not about whether you are going to win or lose, but whether you are fighting for something that is worthwhile.
Like the Holy Land?
Its about knowing that being a man means you have the ability to do harm, but the stregth and restraint not to do so.
That's really gay, man.
Its about teaching your sons (and your daughters) the meaning of the word manly. Not by showing brute strength, an ape can do that. But by showing gentleness and compassion. It is giving and being a good example.
Are you davey? From Davey and goliath? No. You're davies Lutheran Brainwashed dad.
150px-Davey_&_Goliath.jpg
[

Its about protecting those too weak to protect themselves.
You mean homosexuals?
Its about being the one who holds your family safe and secure, but gives them the freedom to be who they are.
You sound like a vigilante Dr. Phil.
It is about being secure in your own manliness so that your wife can be secure in her womanliness, and that the two will compliment each other, not conflict with each other.
I'm crying now.
It is about being a gentleman. It doesn't take strength to fight and be rude or crude. Those come easily to any little boy. It takes strength to with hold your anger and to respect other people.
Ok. Aunt B
AuntBea.jpg

Its about being able to go all out using all your strength against an opponent, and then be a gentleman afterwards. (to quote Bear Bryant "go out there and knock your man down. Then offer him your hand to help him back up, and tell him you will be back in a minute to do it again)

This is far from a complete list, but its enough to give you things to work on.

It's so like you to turn in an incomplete assignment. Loser. GEt some values.

And what would be your definition of manliness?

And lets not go into your club routine again.

Matias, eh?

I suppose it could have been worse. I went to school with a lad called Shirley. It was strange because in every other way his parents seemed kind of nice.

Maybe little Matias will take after Sue, from the Johnny Cash song, and turn into a hard as nails bad-man who waits a couple of decades before exorcising the pain of those difficult teenage years by punching his dad's lights out.

My grandpa was named Shirley.

You see, in the great depression there was this doctor around who said who would deliver any male baby for free if the parents would name it "Shirley".

Seriously I agree with you on a lot of that davey and goliath stuff, but you don't have to gay it up so much, the way you do.

LMAO....

The Gladiator vs the Metroman...solitary really needs to not take himself so serious...azh has him scrambling down the ole' diatribe road...'going where no man has gone before' (stolen from StarTrek":cof1:

According to commercials women sit around in restaurants pulling out boxes of mini pads and talking about them. Thankfully I have never observed such behaviour though.

Sol is a metroman ?

I think not. I do believe Sol is a upper working class man like myself.

Metro?? Me?? lmao! Ok, since you don't know me and have never seen me you might not understand why that is hilarious.

A metrosexual is a man who spends lots of time & money primping his appearance. I shave my head, wear jeans constantly and spend just enough time on my appearance to avoid hygiene issues.

My wife is currently laughing outloud.

Back