Macho men

This reminds me of the Regular Guys, An atlanta FM morning idiocy program. They have a f'off hotline, where people call in and tell people. to f'off. They say it's The Friends And Family Hotline, but that's not what it really is.

You know what's not manly? Being a fixated whiny ass little bitch like you.

I see. So you think I am fixated and whiney?

Hmm, I haven't seen any posts of mine that were whiney. Just direct comments and questions.

And if you keep dodging a direct question, that does not make me fixated. It simply means you are unable to answer the question.

But you keep thinking that you are such a manly man and you keep trying to prove it.

I see. So you think I am fixated and whiney?

Hmm, I haven't seen any posts of mine that were whiney. Just direct comments and questions.

And if you keep dodging a direct question, that does not make me fixated. It simply means you are unable to answer the question.

But you keep thinking that you are such a manly man and you keep trying to prove it.

WHat's the code? Come on, this is easy. I already told you.

Hey, I went back and read this post. I always KNEW there was an Unnatural Fixation with Gladiators~! It's just like I thought, Haaahaha! THAT'S why you call yourself asshat! You like asses! MEN'S asses, haha!

Back