Macho men

Keep telling your pussy self that.

Oh, and you think that your proving your manliness is being a man?

Then you have a lot to learn, asshat.

I guess you understand and would have joined right in the frozen turnip game? lol

My manliness is evident.

Now when I said "If you have to prove you are a man, you have already proven you are not", you replied "keep telling your pussy self that".

But now you insist that your manliness is evident.

How is it evident, asshat? Do you think that verbal assaults and bluster makes you a man? Do you think that pretending to be a badass online make you a man?

I think you need to learn what a real man is before you make statements about your own manliness.

I fondly remember the days of my youth when I too would sit around naked with the boys hitting one another with frozen turnips.

They called us dangerous, reckless, crazy. But we were MEN dammit!

I fondly remember the days of my youth when I too would sit around naked with the boys hitting one another with frozen turnips.

They called us dangerous, reckless, crazy. But we were MEN dammit!

I had to laugh out loud for that one, epi. Thank you

disclaimer: I have in no way equated idiocy with manliness. That has been done by our culture at large.

Then give us your definition of manliness.

You say that I am not manly. You say usc is not.

Please tell us what criteria you use to determine manliness.

I can’t believe nobody said anything about my new avatar. Isn’t it pretty? You know, Tiana or Thorn would notice. This is what I get for posting in a place that’s mostly men. I try and make myself more attractive for you guys, and do you even notice? No!

Well I'd planned to PM you about it, but if you'd prefer more public praise, I love it!!! It's beautiful. :)

If you have to ask.....:rolleyes:

I am asking you for YOUR definition of manliness.

Since I am not you, I would have to ask.

Now, rather than dodging the subject with flippant sarcasm, can you answer it or is there some secret club we have to join to find out?

I am asking you for YOUR definition of manliness.

Since I am not you, I would have to ask.

Now, rather than dodging the subject with flippant sarcasm, can you answer it or is there some secret club we have to join to find out?

It's a secret club, the entrance code is "blow me".

Back