Macho men

I can’t believe nobody said anything about my new avatar. Isn’t it pretty? You know, Tiana or Thorn would notice. This is what I get for posting in a place that’s mostly men. I try and make myself more attractive for you guys, and do you even notice? No!

Is it tie-dye?

LOL. It's a peace sign.

Oh, thank Christ for that.

I had a horrible vision of you saying it was a self portrait and you'd been involved in some catastrophic radioactive accident.

I've made that mistake once before. Terrible business. Never visit Chernobyl.

Hmmm, of the people who complimented the avatar, I was ignored.

I guess the humor wasn't appreciated. My apologies.

Oh, thank Christ for that.

I had a horrible vision of you saying it was a self portrait and you'd been involved in some catastrophic radioactive accident.

I've made that mistake once before. Terrible business. Never visit Chernobyl.

LOL. You are such a nut! A self-portrait.

I’m sorry, I didn’t even see it. I read this from work, and I miss a lot of posts. Don’t take it personally.

I wasn't upset. I was just hoping my humor didn't bother you.

No biggie.

You can attempt to be as macho as you like but if you're called "Pierre" you're still going to be, at the end of the day, as soft as shite.

Isn't that the truth. My brother-in-law's brother just had a boy and named him Matias. I was like that kid's going to get his ass kicked everyday with that name.

Isn't that the truth. My brother-in-law's brother just had a boy and named him Matias. I was like that kid's going to get his ass kicked everyday with that name.

Matias, eh?

I suppose it could have been worse. I went to school with a lad called Shirley. It was strange because in every other way his parents seemed kind of nice.

Maybe little Matias will take after Sue, from the Johnny Cash song, and turn into a hard as nails bad-man who waits a couple of decades before exorcising the pain of those difficult teenage years by punching his dad's lights out.

Matias, eh?

I suppose it could have been worse. I went to school with a lad called Shirley. It was strange because in every other way his parents seemed kind of nice.

Maybe little Matias will take after Sue, from the Johnny Cash song, and turn into a hard as nails bad-man who waits a couple of decades before exorcising the pain of those difficult teenage years by punching his dad's lights out.
Maybe he'll be a linebacker like Dick Butkus.

I thought you were going to seize on my set up line to make a joke funny and say - "he cleaned up"
No. I was afraid that such dry sarcasm would be met by a post about how I was "angry" a lot nowadays. I don't want to seem "angry".

Back