Macho men

None of you caught my edit note. I wanted to slyly put it in there but I didn't want to make it too blunt because it would ruin the funniness. At the link, this Darwin Award winner was proven only half true later on:

Krzysztof Mach says, "This story is not entirely true. I am Polish and I remember reading about this incident in newspapers. Two guys got drunk and started to make macho type bets. You overestimate the wealth of polish peasants if you believe they were using a chain saw. I remember the bet was resolved using an axe. One man laid his head down and bet the one with an axe that he was not be brave enough to make the cut."

Well, not my type. Of man or woman. I wouldn’t want to be friends with a woman who finds this attractive either. What the hell would we talk about?

Darla, women who find that sort of man attractive are probably not big on conversation anyway. I think if its not being an ornament, their only other skill involves organs other than their brain.

What gets lost in this story, because of the shock of the decapitation thing, is the idea of a group of men shooting for 'manly' by standing around naked & hitting each other with frozen turnips.

You are right. I completely lost the "frozen turnip" part.

I am trying to imagine how bored I would have to be before hitting another guy with a frozen turnip becomes entertaining.

And where would you and your friends be standing that the first thing you want to hit each other with is a frozen turnip?

naked ? Frozen turnips ? seems like it must have been darned cold to be naked too.

I suspect the frozen turnips did not come out of a freezer.

naked ? Frozen turnips ? seems like it must have been darned cold to be naked too.

I suspect the frozen turnips did not come out of a freezer.

The mental image of grown men standing around naked, hitting each other with frozen turnips is too funny. Somehow "macho" isn't the word that comes to mind.

The mental image of grown men standing around naked, hitting each other with frozen turnips is too funny. Somehow "macho" isn't the word that comes to mind.

yeah a bizarro Monty Python skit pops into my mind.

Now if they had been chanting while doing it....

What gets lost in this story, because of the shock of the decapitation thing, is the idea of a group of men shooting for 'manly' by standing around naked & hitting each other with frozen turnips.

LOL – I did miss that. Oh wow. Now if you go back to the thread where Damo and Epic were talking about how society made them feel like women, then I think we know who our “most likely to be sitting around naked throwing frozen turnips at each other to feel manly” posters are.

Though, I still say Topper is the number one suspect for ending up in a hospital after headbutting a car and yelling “women thought I was a god!”

I can’t believe nobody said anything about my new avatar. Isn’t it pretty? You know, Tiana or Thorn would notice. This is what I get for posting in a place that’s mostly men. I try and make myself more attractive for you guys, and do you even notice? No!

I can’t believe nobody said anything about my new avatar. Isn’t it pretty? You know, Tiana or Thorn would notice. This is what I get for posting in a place that’s mostly men. I try and make myself more attractive for you guys, and do you even notice? No!
What is it? A bird leg on a blue target? :D

its pretty I love the colors.

Sorry, Darla.

I'm never sure what the correct etiquette is for new avatar recognition. It looks lovely and i'm sure it resembles whatever it is it that it is.

It's awesome!

I was thinking it was some Grateful Dead thingy. Peace out!

Darla, your avatar is outshined by your own beauty to the point that I could not possibly even notice it.

But now that you point it out, its lovely.

Back