Majority of Americans support mass deportations of illegals

Immigrants are fine. ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL immigrants are not wanted. You are conflating legal immigration with illegal immigration. I don't care how long they've been here. They came illegally and we should have made more effort to remove them.

If we had to we could have inmates in prison pick crops and do manual labor. In fact, small studies on this have shown that they do better work, but work slower, than illegals do.

Illegals rarely do any sort of skilled, and even semi-skilled labor in the US because they are illiterate and poorly educated. You can't have someone doing a job that requires say, reading a tape measure that doesn't know basic math. The government says there are roughly 7 million US male citizens alone that are currently unemployed and not even looking for a job. We can employ them instead of criminals from some other country.

YOU ARE THE IDIOT!
Me? The Springfield immigrants were recruited and given special status because they needed workers. That is not an anomaly. We need workers to build our economy. Immigrants do a lot of building and construction labor. Can you guess what tools they use? We need them to do labor and become productive American citizens. Stop by a construction site and listen to the accents.
Trump made up that shit about murderers and killers because it fools the idiots he has conned. It is like his claims that every reporter who asks him questions is an idiot working for a failing news source. I am sure you believe that.
Trump is not well.

Me? The Springfield immigrants were recruited and given special status because they needed workers. That is not an anomaly. We need workers to build our economy. Immigrants do a lot of building and construction labor. Can you guess what tools they use? We need them to do labor and become productive American citizens. Stop by a construction site and listen to the accents.
Trump made up that shit about murderers and killers because it fools the idiots he has conned. It is like his claims that every reporter who asks him questions is an idiot working for a failing news source. I am sure you believe that.
Trump is not well.
No, they weren't. What special skills did they bring? Illegals in the construction trades are basic laborers. They generally have less than an 8th grade and often less than a 6th grade education. They can't read a tape measure. They cannot do skilled building trades. I've worked in the electrical trade for quite a while. I know quite a few other contractors. Most, outside the most basic trades wouldn't hire illegals.

For example, a few years ago I had 12 cube of block delivered to a lot (raw land) I owned. I was putting in a retaining wall on one of the acre lots to work towards making it buildable. The illegals the company I bought the block through refused to work and help deliver that block because of where the lot was. The company owner fired all of them on the spot. They were basic labor.

That's how it is. You can't get quality work in skilled trades out of illegals like 90% of the time because they're just too uneducated and stupid to do it.

Back