Majority of Americans support mass deportations of illegals

:bullshit:

Even Joe says she helped pass every major legislation and her staff is interlocked with his staff.

How much authority any VP has depends on the President they serve with and Joe has given Kamala a LOT of authority and she has fumbled the ball.
Presidents always say that. That does not mean a thing, Ike said "Nixon has done great things while I was in office" The Reporter asked "like what"? Ike said come back in a few days and ask again. I may have something.
You have no idea how American politics work.
Kamala was sitting over the Senate, as all VPs do. In her case, she had a couple of votes, because they only vote to break a tie. The Senate was nearly equally split . That is unusual.
She had very little power. I see why you are wrong so often. You do not have a clue how our system works.

You truly are an idiot and a traitor, ex-Captain Earl.

While I agree the Democrats have their part in this fiasco, to put all the blame on them when it was the Republicans who killed the last bill and, while Trump was President with a Republican Congress, failed to pass a comprehensive immigration bill including the arrest and imprisonment of business owners who hire or rent to illegals.
Republicans killed the border bill because it attempted to legalize the treason of Biden and Kamala, Sybil.

Anyone who served in the military knows that authority can be delegated but responsibility cannot.

Anyone who passed an American government class knows that Congress passes the laws. We haven't have immigration reform since Reagan. The biggest downturn in illegal immigration this century was due to the Great Recession and the COVID pandemic. If there are no jobs, the illegals self-deport.

Time to start arresting business owners and renters to cater to illegals.
You can't just whitewash what Biden and Kamala did, Sybil.

Anyone who served in the military knows that authority can be delegated but responsibility cannot.

Anyone who passed an American government class knows that Congress passes the laws. We haven't have immigration reform since Reagan. The biggest downturn in illegal immigration this century was due to the Great Recession and the COVID pandemic. If there are no jobs, the illegals self-deport.

Time to start arresting business owners and renters to cater to illegals.
This is not the military, Sybil. You ARE responsible for any authority you are given.

Er.............right. And you'd be one of our peaceful Americans

Atomic_bombGettyImages-515451770.gif

Haw, haw............................................haw.
If Japan didn't attack the US and start a war, we wouldn't have dropped the Bomb on them, Moonbat.

Presidents always say that. That does not mean a thing, Ike said "Nixon has done great things while I was in office" The Reporter asked "like what"? Ike said come back in a few days and ask again. I may have something.
You have no idea how American politics work.
Kamala was sitting over the Senate, as all VPs do. In her case, she had a couple of votes, because they only vote to break a tie. The Senate was nearly equally split . That is unusual.
She had very little power. I see why you are wrong so often. You do not have a clue how our system works.
Why are you trying to compare Kamala to Nixon, Sybil??

Ignoring history won't work, Moonbat.
" Moonbat " ? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Haw, haw................................................haw

These are recent ' Into the Nightsoil's' statements ;

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "
" There is no such thing as an unwritten Constitution "
" There were WMD in Iraq "
"There is no "weaponization of the dollar"
"Covid does not kill ."
"It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. "(Subvariants do not exist )

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

Back