Malaria is 38 years younger…

No need to be friends w her to see it.
Oh I see so you're guessing that you know why she's angry. You don't know her and you've never spoken to her but inside your head you know why shes angry. You STILL can't figure out why no one takes you seriously can you?

Oh I see so you're guessing that you know why she's angry. You don't know her and you've never spoken to her but inside your head you know why shes angry. You STILL can't figure out why no one takes you seriously can you?
True, like you are guessing about The VP’s work at McDonald’s

True, like you are guessing about The VP’s work at McDonald’s
What work? What did she do at MacDonalds? Which McDonald's did she work at? I'm sure her co-workers would be thrilled to say they worked with the person who might be the first woman president but I don't believe anyone has come forward. Fascinating

What work? What did she do at MacDonalds? Which McDonald's did she work at? I'm sure her co-workers would be thrilled to say they worked with the person who might be the first woman president but I don't believe anyone has come forward. Fascinating
I don’t know what she did…

You have evidence to support your claim?

If Daffy Mc Donald were not in politics, Melania would have been traded in for a younger model years ago. His crime spree in office has forced him to run to stay out of jail. Trump likes them young.

I don’t know what she did…

You have evidence to support your claim?
But you seem to know why melania is angry?????? You don't even how stupid you sound do you?

What claim? That no one has come forward to say they worked with the cackling kamal? No one has come forward.

Back