Malaria is 38 years younger…

You mean because paper records from 40 years ago no longer exist? By law McDonald's only has to keep non-exempt employee records for three years.
The cackling kamal still exist though doesnt she? Why doesn't she tell us which store she worked at? Maybe it closed down huh?

But Jarod said he knows why she's angry even though he admits not knowing her or ever having spoken to her. But he doesn't know what job the cackling Kamal had when she worked at McDonald's
I don’t know why she’s angry

Evidence?What crime are we covering here? Trump has been found guilty of 34 felonies and he is out on bail awaiting sentencing. That is real. You think you deserve some kind of evidence that she worked at McDucks 40 years ago.
It's not about what anyone deserves. The cackling kamal volunteered the information that she worked at McDonald's in a desperate attempt to "relate" to average Americans. Thus far no one is buying her bs story. She pretending. It's amazing how simplistic the leftist brain is.

Oh ok so you "understand" why shes angry like you claimed in post #41 but you don't know why shes angry in post #62.

You still can't figure out why no one takes you seriously can you?
I can guess why, but I don’t know. The don’t even know she is angry.

So you are blaming me for what someone else said?

Is that something you do frequently in real life?
I love the drama queenery. I'm not blaming anyone just giving Jarod the credit.

Generally speaking idiots think the same way. You and Jarod are idiots.

I'm sure she gives a shit what you think. You seem like an imbecile to me and I can understand why you're an imbecile.
I don’t think she knows I exist.

I’m sure it helps your ego to tell yourself I’m an imbecile, after I thoroughly destroyed your stupid argument this morning

I’m sure it helps your ego to tell yourself I’m an imbecile, after I thoroughly destroyed your stupid argument this morning
You don't think? You're not sure she doesn't know you exist?

My ego is in no way connected to your imbecility. If you have to claim victory you've already lost. You make the point.

Jarod what is 78 minus 54? Or what is 90 minus 60? I bet Yakuda can do both of those math problems without a calculator. :laugh: I would not be calling anyone an imbecile if I were you.

Back