Malaria is 38 years younger…

Jarod sucks at basic math. It probably is the result of fudging billable hours.
They all suck at math. Math is solved in the reasoning center of the brain using logic. Can't come up with correct answers using feelings.

All brains are not created equal. I guess they would say their brains are otherly enabled?

So you are blaming me for what someone else said?

Is that something you do frequently in real life?
You guys are very likely the same sock anyways and if not you have interchangeable stupidity. So yes it really doesn't matter which of you mentally deficient cretins came forth with the bullshit at this point.

It doesn’t matter, she always was a trophy wife, would love to see that prenuptial
Megan Kelly spent a weekend with them at Mara Lago. You should listen to her perspective on their marriage since. She even admits her bias was wrong.

It's easy for bigots to just assume shit but being in a marriage where my wife is 21 years younger I can assure you that you haven't a clue.

How fucking stupid are you? I stated undisputed facts and you're asking for evidence? Of what dipshit? Is there any concept simple enough for your diseased brain to grasp?
You have no evidence of your claims.

Asking for "evidence" of shit that's fact is like saying "I know you are but what am I"?

It's undisputed facts Trump put a ring on his wife's finger and that the whore was fucking Willie. Ok you're right I don't know for sure if he wore a condom so maybe loads weren't going inside.

This is what you asked me for evidence of you stupid cockroach.

It's not about what anyone deserves. The cackling kamal volunteered the information that she worked at McDonald's in a desperate attempt to "relate" to average Americans. Thus far no one is buying her bs story. She pretending. It's amazing how simplistic the leftist brain is.

Yeah, not even a well informed opinion. She looks angry to me, and I could understand if she was angry.
She's not angry...

It's not about what anyone deserves. The cackling kamal volunteered the information that she worked at McDonald's in a desperate attempt to "relate" to average Americans. Thus far no one is buying her bs story. She pretending. It's amazing how simplistic the leftist brain is.
How do you know its BS?

How do you know its BS?
Besides the fact this is the first time anyone's heard about her having worked at McDonald's? Politicians go to great pains to try and be relatable to avg Americans but now the cackling kamal suddenly "remembers" she worked at a McDonald's at some point in the past. Sounds like the supposed rape victim of trump who says she got raped but just can't seem to recall when. At least the supposed dale victim has a location, the kamal can't even come up with that much.

They were attacking Kamala for being younger than Willy Brown.
MAGAts are hypocrites along with being liars and supporting pedophile politicians. They believe criticism of politicians is a one-way street: their way or nothing.

Most JPP MAGAts are weak and stupid so they won't do anything violent, but they keep hoping some young nutjob will throw his life aways by killing "Libs".

Back