Man Points

Not true. You just exposed how little you know about manliness. Ranting is also known as bitching, and there is a reason bitching is named after a FEMALE dog! Real men don't bitch, they don't rant... they just kick ass and move on. Little valley girls and teenagers rant and bitch, because they can't do much of anything else. Real men wouldn't bother ranting or bitching about the neighbor's dog... the dog would just go missing, and the neighbor may get a nice casserole with some odd kind of meat in it.
That's some fucked up schtick Dixie besides, that's my wife's thing cooking dog.

All right, we're going to play man points, the exciting game to see who is the most manly here.

Man points only has one real rule, that there are no set in stone ways to get man points.

I, as creator, am the arbiter of who get how many points for what. I think that I am a fair man and can give points even if I don't like a person or action that is manly.

Women are also included in this competition, and as of right now everyone has a set score of 0. I will come back and update everytime I issue points, usually with a small explanation as to why.

If you don't like this game, then don't participate or discuss it.

Damocles + 10 for an awesome destroying SM comment.
Watermark -3 for wasting time.
Yurt + 2 for making me laugh.
Grind +8 for being hard and fair.
Lowaicue -10 for not admitting when he's completely wrong (the buffalo thing).
Dano + 2 for asnwering his cake question in a manly nature.
Tom Prendergast + 12 for Priest Off video.
New point for WM.

Last edited:
Tom Pendergnast + 12 for Priest Off video.

You should feel ashamed as a fellow Irishman, my name is [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prendergast"]Prendergast[/ame] not Pendergnast. I will forgive you for your transgression if you say 100 Hail Marys and practice some serious flagellation. :)

Last edited:
And do forget setting up clandestine meetings under bridges for general fisticuffs and other mayhem that won't happen.

It's best to tell them you left a note beneath a rock with directions to the fight venue, then mock them mercilessly when they won't buy a GPS and start looking for it.

And 5 more man points for SM insult.

If you are the safety supervisor what are the rest like?
Probably a lot better. Except for the smoking. By law we don't allow smoking inside the building, but the boss/owner says "it's my damn property, I pay taxes on it, and you guys pay taxes on your cigs. Light up". Since I don't smoke, I figure it's ok to discreetly belt down a pint of Dewars over a long day. Keeps me on my toes.

I think minus 10 for you for having one of the most pretentious names on the forum. Men have no need of immature braggartry.

Braggarty are you serious? Minus five man points for that. I thought, that I had thought, of a new word bragadocious and guess what, despite all the portents to the contrary, it already exists.

Last edited:
I think minus 10 for you for having one of the most pretentious names on the forum. Men have no need of immature braggartry.

Well it's a good thing that you're not the arbiter of man points like I am. And double post.

As for the Darwin award instead of man points... That's only awarded if I die. And frankly that ain't happenin soon.

Back