Man Points

This is probably the only time I’ve ever agreed in principle with Pixie. Yikes! Dudes giving man points on a message board thread is totally sissified.... and strangely homoerotic, somehow.

That said, I kayaked a class 4 whitewater run at night. Fright night. Whitewater navigation by moonlight pretty much blows. I probably should have deducted man points from myself for sheer idiocy…..and also because I pissed my wetsuit in a cold sweat of terror.

This is probably the only time I’ve ever agreed in principle with Pixie. Yikes! Dudes giving man points on a message board thread is totally sissified.... and strangely homoerotic, somehow.

That said, I kayaked a class 4 whitewater run at night. Fright night. Whitewater navigation by moonlight pretty much blows. I probably should have deducted man points from myself for sheer idiocy…..and also because I pissed my wetsuit in a cold sweat of terror.

+200 man points.

When you just said "Or a Conservative!" That's when, but you were actually a liberal weenie before that, you just revealed it there. If there are any doubts, we can look at your silly 'man point' game idea, clearly from the mind of a liberal... we can also look at your pathetic ass-kissing of Dumo, an obvious liberal trait... and we can observe your contention that 'man point' rules aren't 'set in stone', something only a mealy-mouth wussified liberal would do, in order to appear 'objective' and 'politically correct' for all your pinhead liberal buddies. Furthermore, your general attitude and thinking that denying me 'man points' is going to hurt my feelings somehow... something only a liberal would even think about.

But that's all okay Kid, you just keep on trying to get people to believe you are not a liberal, just like you try to get them to think you are a real man with your stupid game, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Dixie doesn't even know what any of this means.

Dixie is into nation building - spreading liberalism around the globe, so long as a republican spearheads it. Then he cries about it when another party gets power.

You're best bet is to disregard it.

Back