Man Points

The question, surely, is what came first. If he says the whisky the likelihood is that he is lying. If he says the women the likelihood is that he is not telling the truth.

In man points everyone has the benefit of the doubt. And I must remind you of the only rule, "There is no set in stone way to earn man points."

In man points everyone has the benefit of the doubt. And I must remind you of the only rule, "There is no set in stone way to earn man points."

This, in itself, defies manliness. Real Men never give anyone the benefit of the doubt... well, except French men and Gay Men, maybe... Real Men are also not so wishy-washy as to not have something set in stone. Liberal pantywaist wussies are wishy-washy, afraid to set anything in stone... afraid to ever be that bold... pussywhipped and ready to take direction, like the little whimpering bitches they are.

But the REAL measure of lacking any understanding of manliness, and a complete wanton desire to be a man and failing, is coming up with a game called "Man Points" on an internet message board. If that isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is! What's interesting is, I don't know which shows the most lacking of manhood, creating such a game, or actually participating for these so-called 'man points'?

This, in itself, defies manliness. Real Men never give anyone the benefit of the doubt... well, except French men and Gay Men, maybe... Real Men are also not so wishy-washy as to not have something set in stone. Liberal pantywaist wussies are wishy-washy, afraid to set anything in stone... afraid to ever be that bold... pussywhipped and ready to take direction, like the little whimpering bitches they are.

But the REAL measure of lacking any understanding of manliness, and a complete wanton desire to be a man and failing, is coming up with a game called "Man Points" on an internet message board. If that isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is! What's interesting is, I don't know which shows the most lacking of manhood, creating such a game, or actually participating for these so-called 'man points'?
If there really were such a thing as "man points" there are only a very few things a man can do to earn them. Being a good husband, a good father, cheating on your taxes, to name a few.

I've been playing man points for years. Since Iraq actually. You're just mad because I'm not including you in the game.

LOL... The only thing that could possibly make me mad, would be for a liberal weenie on a message board to give me "man points!"

Liberal weenie? When the fuck did I become a Liberal? Or a Conservative? Seriously.

Liberal weenie? When the fuck did I become a Liberal? Or a Conservative? Seriously.

When you just said "Or a Conservative!" That's when, but you were actually a liberal weenie before that, you just revealed it there. If there are any doubts, we can look at your silly 'man point' game idea, clearly from the mind of a liberal... we can also look at your pathetic ass-kissing of Dumo, an obvious liberal trait... and we can observe your contention that 'man point' rules aren't 'set in stone', something only a mealy-mouth wussified liberal would do, in order to appear 'objective' and 'politically correct' for all your pinhead liberal buddies. Furthermore, your general attitude and thinking that denying me 'man points' is going to hurt my feelings somehow... something only a liberal would even think about.

But that's all okay Kid, you just keep on trying to get people to believe you are not a liberal, just like you try to get them to think you are a real man with your stupid game, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Back