Man's favorite food

Don't be shy, no one will tell.

Dated a girl that was fit, she effing out ate me every time we went out

I'm like, how.

She point blank said, you have a slow metabolism. I'm like WTF, after last night....

cropped-Shoneys-All-American-Burger1.jpg

A burger, fries and a Coke. It don't get much more American than that.

Pizza, burritos, tacos, Double Butter Burger w/cheese at Culver's, Double Whopper at Burger King, Quarter Pounder w/cheese at McDonald's, penne pasta with meat sauce, topped with Italian sausage slices at Fazoli's, homemade chili that I make and homemade lasagne my sister makes. And of course, ICE CREAM.

Bacon.....
shut up!....
more bacon......

recently found the brand that is consistently the best.......sold at Meijer's Stores in Michigan and nearby....
RegBacon.png

Its even more interesting that not one redneck wingnut here has culinary taste advanced beyond a burger and fries.

My all time favorite is Cote de Boeuf and potato gratin with grilled asparagus paired with a fine Bordeaux. Simple by culinary standards but well beyond the comprehension of you average proles.

Its even more interesting that not one redneck wingnut has culinary taste advanced beyond a burger and fries.

My all time favorite is Cote de Boeuf and potato gratin with grilled asparagus paired with a fine Bordeaux. Simple by culinary standards but well beyond the comprehension of you average proles.

Mott, you ARE a moronic, smug prick. We like the stuff that tastes good, not your artsy-fartsy crap.

Liver and onions
Meatloaf
Sweet potato pie
Fried catfish
Coleslaw
Watermelon
Mashed potatoes and corn
others to be included, if necessary.

My wife's tamales, empanadas, Spanish rice, enchiladas, tacos, tostados, and anything else she decides to make.

Liver and onions
Meatloaf
Sweet potato pie
Fried catfish
Coleslaw
Watermelon
Mashed potatoes and corn
others to be included, if necessary.

My wife's tamales, empanadas, Spanish rice, enchiladas, tacos, tostados, and anything else she decides to make.

Yum, except for the liver and onions. I've never liked the taste of liver. This MAY be because I HAD to eat at least some of my portion when I was a kid. Thankfully my mother didn't make it that often.

Pizza, burritos, tacos, Double Butter Burger w/cheese at Culver's, Double Whopper at Burger King, Quarter Pounder w/cheese at McDonald's, penne pasta with meat sauce, topped with Italian sausage slices at Fazoli's, homemade chili that I make and homemade lasagne my sister makes. And of course, ICE CREAM.

I forgot about my favorite Mexican dish, the beef chimichanga. It's a deep fried burrito, and when done correctly, is VERY tasty. It's hard to find restaurants here in Indiana that have it on their menus. It's available at pretty much ANY Mexican restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. This is one of the FEW things I miss from there.

Its even more interesting that not one redneck wingnut here has culinary taste advanced beyond a burger and fries.

Sounds like faggot food.

Back