Man's favorite food

Anyway, pizza (and beer) for me. In 'N Out Urge is good, but, I'm from Seattle and grew-up with Dick's Drive-In.

Do love a good crab dinner, though.

I never had good steak, growing up. As such, I don't really crave it, even though I can now get my hands on quality steak.

Anyway, pizza (and beer) for me. In 'N Out Urge is good, but, I'm from Seattle and grew-up with Dick's Drive-In.

Do love a good crab dinner, though.

I never had good steak, growing up. As such, I don't really crave it, even though I can now get my hands on quality steak.

I know there is a joke in there somewhere! LOL! But I'll be nice!

BTW, I get the urge for a little In 'N Out myself sometimes!

I’ve never had any cuisine as good as French.

You ever hear the old joke of what is heaven and hell in Europe?

Heaven in Europe is a French Chef, a German Engineer and a British police officer.

Hell in Europe is a French Engineer, a British Chef and a German cop.

Having said that authentic Chinese cuisine is pretty close. I also think highly of Italian food for its simplicity and reliance on fresh seasonal ingredients.

Now I love a good burger and slice of pizza like the next Joe but if that’s the best you’ve had you need to get out more often.

I had no idea you were such a snob. Does your wife know?

If Threedee stops pretending to hate me, I might send him and his wife an In and out Burger meal for two!

There is one literally a couple of miles from me.

You claim I'm on ignore... Bitch
You will not find a single post where I ever said that, burger boy.

I make a point to thread ban fat ass sociopaths liars like you from my threads.

Other than that, I generally scroll past anything you write, primarily because you are mind-numbingly boring, you are known to be a liar who divulges information from PMs, and you have the posting habits of a 13 year old adolescent girl.

Other than that, I generally scroll past anything you write, primarily because you are mind-numbingly boring, you are known to be a liar who divulges information from PMs, and you have the posting habits of a 13 year old adolescent girl.

You make it a point to hide from anyone that disagrees with you. You're in the same mold as OwlWoman, christiefan, and when the bitch was on here, Kudzu. Seems you're just one of the girls.

Lying poopoo head. That is what you are, female stalker.

13 year old girl? You fucking pervert.

I’ve never had any cuisine as good as French.

You ever hear the old joke of what is heaven and hell in Europe?

Heaven in Europe is a French Chef, a German Engineer and a British police officer.

Hell in Europe is a French Engineer, a British Chef and a German cop.

Having said that authentic Chinese cuisine is pretty close. I also think highly of Italian food for its simplicity and reliance on fresh seasonal ingredients.

Now I love a good burger and slice of pizza like the next Joe but if that’s the best you’ve had you need to get out more often.

The full quote is even more epic. I saw it on a t-shirt about ten years ago.

https://discordianquotes.com/quote/heaven-police-british-chefs-italian-mechanics-german-lovers

Very funny! :laugh:

Dick's burger joints have been an institution in the greater Seattle area since the 1950's. I doubt that the menu has changed since then.

We make that joke to ousiders all the time. Don't think it makes them want to put Dick's in their mouth, though.

Here is the Urge sticker: :cof1:

in-n-out.jpg

Back