Mason's tribute to Top

You know Mason I just remembered something. You are so down on USF for "abusing" his dog that is still alive and happy according to him. You on the other hand talked about adopting a shelter dog. Then within a couple of days it mysteriously died. I think we know who the real dog abuser is.

You know Mason I just remembered something. You are so down on USF for "abusing" his dog that is still alive and happy according to him. You on the other hand talked about adopting a shelter dog. Then within a couple of days it mysteriously died. I think we know who the real dog abuser is.

So you're giving USF a pass.
And bringing up a satirical story clear back from Amazon!
Desperate much!

So you're giving USF a pass.
And bringing up a satirical story clear back from Amazon!
Desperate much!

So you are saying it never happened, and it was a satirical story. What kind of sick demented bastard would think the death of a pet was comical? You are vile and despicable I hope to hell your name is on the ASPCA's and Humane Society's do not allow to adopt lists.

So you are saying it never happened, and it was a satirical story. What kind of sick demented bastard would think the death of a pet was comical? You are vile and despicable I hope to hell your name is on the ASPCA's and Humane Society's do not allow to adopt lists.

If you remember the story,I hardly do,it was something about Florida.
I never been South of Celina Oh

You should take that up with USF,he Actually has a dog!

If you remember the story,I hardly do,it was something about Florida.
I never been South of Celina Oh

I have no desire to have a conversation with a vile despicable sob that thinks the death of a family pet is funny. FOAD bye.

It's this simple. If you knowingly leave your pet in situations that could make it ill or even kill it, you are guilty of abuse. It can be called neglect if you unknowingly do stuff. Policemen have broken windows to get a dog out of a hot car. It often gets that hot outside in Arizona. The same cops, the law, and many animal rights organizations would have a field day with USF if he isn't just blustering. The guys not much else outside of hot air and bluster though. As I've noted from past interaction with him he also tends to bask in a love of playing people out like chumps. You have to decide if the dog bit is true or just him trying to get under people's skin.

It's this simple. If you knowingly leave your pet in situations that could make it ill or even kill it, you are guilty of abuse. It can be called neglect if you unknowingly do stuff. Policemen have broken windows to get a dog out of a hot car. It often gets that hot outside in Arizona. The same cops, the law, and many animal rights organizations would have a field day with USF if he isn't just blustering. The guys not much else outside of hot air and bluster though. As I've noted from past interaction with him he also tends to bask in a love of playing people out like chumps. You have to decide if the dog bit is true or just him trying to get under people's skin.

I take anything USF says with a grain of salt. He could be telling the truth when we lived in Phoenix we had a neighbor who had an outside dog he had a nice yard to run lots of shade a dog house for rain and seemed happy.

Bottom Line. USF still refuses to elaborate on his 'Tramp Stamp' tattoo. The entire Forum is still waiting ...

I was talking to a friend. I said that when you see a tramp stamp, you could take the number of men she admits to having laid by four. He said that his wife has a tramp stamp. I said, okay, multiply by six.

Not everyone appreciates my dry wit.

Back