Mason's tribute to Top

You would know, freak!

The person that spazzes at the drop of a hat calls me a freak? I was there in the middle of it since you seem to have forgotten. I was also there long before it became a JPP thing. You jumped into the deep end before you could swim on the subject despite warnings.

The person that spazzes at the drop of a hat calls me a freak? I was there in the middle of it since you seem to have forgotten. I was also there long before it became a JPP thing. You jumped into the deep end before you could swim on the subject despite warnings.

Thank you Jade for giving Yurt a severe spanking on that one. He asked for it.

I lay awake, wondering about that. Other times, I'm sure that Owl has used her witchcraft to put a hex on me. :laugh:

She does seem mean-spirited. I don't know why she is like that. Maybe something happened to her in a Past Life? Most people are good-hearted, loving, commune with each other, ... Owl? She is like that guy USF.

Truth is, Owl has been very supportive and offered good advice.

Really? I'm glad to hear that.
You know, I don't point fingers, I don't try to find fault, I'm not the kind to 'pick' at people. But, to be honest, I blame the multiple husbands. Lack of training. I think that's what it comes down to.

Have you tried this 'Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Nog'? I've been sipping on this since about 5. Very sweet. Not much of a buzz. I've almost killed the bottle.

No, but I might as well have. As far as injuries, surgeries and other medical issues, this has been the worst year of my life. What the fractures have in common is darkness and hardwood floors.

Yeah, I retired and have had 2 major surgeries since!
What's this shit about "golden years"? This past summer
has been a blast driving my Cobra and meeting so many
good people and seeing some really nice cars at car shows,
so I guess I can't complain. Both surgeries, despite all the
pain, were a success but I'm still on the mend from the
last one (that one really kicked my ass hard!). It's all good :)

Back