Medias Bias? you Betcha

No it's the Presidents fault for being so freaking arrogant to see his health care plan is anything but an economy wrecker
If you could get more than the klan and teabaggers you'd have won one of the two big losses you had.
Faux news taint licker

Ok, so man up and say that the shutdown is the GOP's doing and why you are doing it. At least have the balls to be honest about it.

nonsense maybe if the rest of us got the same extra year to implement like big corporations, and unions got, we wouldn't be here, or maybe if congress hadn't received a 72% subsidy we wouldn't be here.

nonsense maybe if the rest of us got the same extra year to implement like big corporations, and unions got, we wouldn't be here, or maybe if congress hadn't received a 72% subsidy we wouldn't be here.
Bullshit fox and teabagger central told you to cry!

Your wife did
I got 2 diplomas, working smarter pays a lot more than shop supervisor you took 29 years to achieve.
Teabagger

actually no she didn't, but because of baby killers like you, that is what they labeled it. God had already decided my daughters fate, and I am at peace with that so you can't get under my skin.

what diplomas mean is you wasted your money because you certainly didn't learn how to be a civilized human, you just learned to parrot your left wing masters sheep

actually no she didn't, but because of baby killers like you, that is what they labeled it. God had already decided my daughters fate, and I am at peace with that so you can't get under my skin.

what diplomas mean is you wasted your money because you certainly didn't learn how to be a civilized human, you just learned to parrot your left wing masters sheep
Most liberal don't fight back!
You teabaggers name call and cry when it comes back

If you will notice, I never argued in favor of Obamacare. All I did was point out that the gov't shutdown was perpetrated by the GOP in order to repeal Obamacare. So when people blame the GOP for the shutdown, they are correct.

And if you think its worth shutting the gov't down in order to stop the ACA, don't whine about people blaming the GOP.

How is it hurting you that it is effective now rather than a year from now? the worst comes to worst, you decide not to sign up and you pay the $95 fee. You still won't have health insurance, of course.

But why does postponing it a year help you?

How is it hurting you that it is effective now rather than a year from now? the worst comes to worst, you decide not to sign up and you pay the $95 fee. You still won't have health insurance, of course.

But why does postponing it a year help you?

I don't know but it was good for Big corporations that you libs always whine, about and unions. And congress certainly wanted no part of it.

I don't know but it was good for Big corporations that you libs always whine, about and unions. And congress certainly wanted no part of it.

Corporations have a lot more systems to get in place than an individual does. That's why it got postponed for them. If it hadn't you would have been complaining about Pres Obama not liking businesses.

Back