Medieval America puts six to death .

You are losing it, Moon. Get back under control.

I will respond to whomever I choose...about whatever I choose. If you do not like my responses, put me on IGNORE.
We both agree on that at least....folks should say what they showed up to say....folks should listen to what they want to listen to....

You are losing it, Moon. Get back under control.

I will respond to whomever I choose...about whatever I choose. If you do not like my responses, put me on IGNORE.
Be fair, nobody likes a dumbass asking progressively more dumbass questions . Have some consideration for busy members.

Should you persist I'll consider it trolling.

Frank and I go back to prob 2007....he brought me here....it is all his fault.
I think I told you that you might enjoy yourself here. Seems to me that you are enjoying yourself...big time. So, I was correct. I don't reply to most of your posts because I think they are mostly bullshit...just comments meant to solicit responses. You enjoy the back and forth...especially if the discussion is contentious.

Some people accommodate you.

Fine.

Be fair, nobody likes a dumbass asking progressively more dumbass questions . Have some consideration for busy members.

Should you persist I'll consider it trolling.
Consider my comments what you like. Makes no difference to me.

I, like many here, think you are full of shit on many things. Like Hawk, you seem to want to say things to provoke a response...so that you can reply in ever more provocative ways.

Have a ball. Do whatever you want.

As will I.

I think I told you that you might enjoy yourself here. Seems to me that you are enjoying yourself...big time. So, I was correct. I don't reply to most of your posts because I think they are mostly bullshit...just comments meant to solicit responses. You enjoy the back and forth...especially if the discussion is contentious.

Some people accommodate you.

Fine.
Its all your fault.

You have to consider that WW2 was fought before the introduction of the United Nations and the universal laws decreed by the agreement of all its member states. One of those laws is that war is illegal. This is fact- war is illegal, ergo , all people killed in war are killed illegally- and illegal killing can be considered as murder almost everywhere.
So no- the soldiers of WW2 were not murderers according to universal laws that did not exist at the time- although the war itself was in contravention of the Kellog/Briand Peace Pact of 1928. - officially the General Treaty for Renunciation of War as an Instrument of National Policy

Also- ' Thou shalt not kill ' ain't a bad commandment- even for the ungodly.
Amen.
Which all goes to show you that:

A. The UN is worthless.

B. That, as I have said before, the only true war crime is losing.

Back