Meet the Martians

you are going to have to try again, with an excuse which actually makes sense.

plenty of lazy and corrupt employees in corporations and businesses, but you never express vitriolic ideological opposition to capitalism.

I'm not forced to pay the salaries of capitalists.

I'm not forced to pay the salaries of capitalists.

You are going to have to cite actual examples of this abhorrent corruption you are complaining about at Jet Propulsion Lab-NASA.

I find it extremely weird that you would complain about rhe supposed corruption of astrophysicists at JPL, but you are willing to turn a blind eye to corporate corruption which actually effects our lives -- aka the Wall Street economic meltdown of 2008, the Savings and Loan crisis of the 1980s, the rape of California by Enron, etc.

I have worked with hundreds of chemical, petroleum, mechanical, and civil engineers.

And any legitimate engineering graduate of an accredited university does not call themselves a " scientist"

The field has been defined by the Engineers Council for Professional Development, in the United States, as the creative application of “scientific principles to design or develop structures, machines, apparatus, or manufacturing processes, or works utilizing them singly or in combination; or to construct or operate the same with full cognizance of their design; or to forecast their behaviour under specific operating conditions; all as respects an intended function, economics of operation and safety to life and property.”
ibid

You forgot the first part of your sentence, along with the shitty spelling is a big fat lie:

So the backtracking and backpedaling begins.

You hate government scientists and employees but now you only hate certain government scientists and employees but not others

Any other caveats and qualifications to add?

.And you intentionally dodged the rest of my post:

I fin it extremely weird that you would complain about rhe supposed corruption of astrophysicists at JPL government scientists , but you are willing to turn a blind eye to corporate corruption which actually effects our lives -- aka the Wall Street economic meltdown of 2008, the Savings and Loan crisis of the 1980s, the rape of California by Enron, etc.

You can literally find anything you want on the worldwide web.

As a practical and professional matter, none of the hundreds of engineers I have worked with call themselves "scientists".

It does not happen, and if you were actually a professional engineer you would know that

You can literally find anything you want on the worldwide web.

As a practical and professional matter, none of the hundreds of engineers I have worked with call themselves "scientists".

It does not happen, and if you were actually a professional engineer you would know that

The Engineers Council for Professional Development disagrees with your opinion.

You and I both know you are not a professional engineer, because as a practical and professional matter, engineers do not call themselves "scientists".

If you actually worked as a professional engineer you would know that.

Most likely, you are simply lying about youself.

You and I both know you are not a professional engineer, because as a practical and professional matter, engineers do not call themselves "scientists".

If you actually worked as a professional engineer you would know that.

Most likely, you are simply lying about youself.

I'm a scientist...
Since I got my BS in engineering I've been rolling too, but in a far better way. :D

"Engineering Is Not Science"

--- Boston University College of Engineering---

Engineers are not a sub-category of scientists.

So often the two terms are used interchangeably, but they are separate, albeit related, disciplines.

Scientists explore the natural world and show us how and why it is as it is. Discovery is the essence of science. Engineers innovate solutions to real-world challenges in society.

http://www.bu.edu/eng/about/dean-lu...n was much more,“engineering” only four times.

Back