Melania 'hates' her husband and secretly hopes Kamala Harris wins: Ex-Trump official

Former Trump White House official Anthony Scaramucci believes that former first lady Melania Trump secretly wants no part of returning to the White House.

Per The Daily Beast, Scaramucci recently appeared on the Meidas Touch podcast in which he discussed what he believed were Melania Trump's real feelings about the 2024 presidential campaign.

Among other things, Scaramucci said that "Nobody wants [Vice President Kamala Harris] to win more than me" and then added "maybe Melania Trump, that could be the only person I can think of."

Scaramucci then said that the former first lady is "tired of all this nonsense" surrounding her husband's political career.

He then went so far as to say that Melania Trump hates her husband more than nearly anyone else on Earth, with the possible exception of Ret. Gen. Mark Milley, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who seemingly referred to former President Donald Trump as a "wannabe dictator" during his retirement speech.

Who the fuck poured Raw Sewage on the board?

Have some fucking class, you pig...

Former Trump White House official Anthony Scaramucci believes that former first lady Melania Trump secretly wants no part of returning to the White House.

Per The Daily Beast, Scaramucci recently appeared on the Meidas Touch podcast in which he discussed what he believed were Melania Trump's real feelings about the 2024 presidential campaign.

Among other things, Scaramucci said that "Nobody wants [Vice President Kamala Harris] to win more than me" and then added "maybe Melania Trump, that could be the only person I can think of."

Scaramucci then said that the former first lady is "tired of all this nonsense" surrounding her husband's political career.

He then went so far as to say that Melania Trump hates her husband more than nearly anyone else on Earth, with the possible exception of Ret. Gen. Mark Milley, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who seemingly referred to former President Donald Trump as a "wannabe dictator" during his retirement speech.
The Mooch said so!!!

Another fucking useless thread. Don't you get tired of believing bullshit?

Reactions: TOP
The Mooch said so!!!

Another fucking useless thread. Don't you get tired of believing bullshit?
Have you seen the huge number of troll threads? Obviously She never tires... And she wants that Top spot... I don't think Jarod can catch up...

Reactions: Joe
she has no other choice but to stay with him, they have a pre-nup I am sure and if she leaves she has no money,
and she has to take care of their son ,
so she will stay.
Have a nice day
1) She was wealthy and successful prior to marriage to Donald

2) Her son is an adult

3) You are among the stupidest of a huge variety of ignorant fucktards on this site

There is no evidence that it's true. Your incessant hatred blinds you.
Talk about classic projection. I didn't say a thing negative about Melania, now did I?

Thanks for admitting though that you lied and cannot prove what you claimed.

Hmmm.. No evidence that milania hates her husband... And definitely nothing that says she wants Kam to win...the things people make up wh3j Their feelings have been hurt...lol
^ ^ ^ ^ The things obsessed stalkers make up when they can't stop following someone around for attention. :laugh:

Yes, we all noticed that when You PUSSY REPUBLICAN MEN and UGLY REPUBLICAN WOMEN tried to smear Stormy Daniels, Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmore, Kathy Hochul, and Gabby Gifford.
RB is the King of Projection. Notice how whenever they go after a female politician, it is always based on her appearance, gender, race, alleged sexual indiscretions/orientation? I didn't see a single negative comment here about Melania's appearance, did you?

Have you seen the huge number of troll threads? Obviously She never tires... And she wants that Top spot... I don't think Jarod can catch up...
Didn't you just recently post this, GossipGrrl? Why are you stalking NHB? Jealousy -- again?

rnTZfa3.jpg

Hmmm.. No evidence that milania hates her husband... And definitely nothing that says she wants Kam to win...the things people make up wh3j Their feelings have been hurt...lol
No evidence the Vice President used sex to advance her career, but trumppers say is all the time.

No evidence the Vice President used sex to advance her career, but trumppers say is all the time.
There's plenty of evidence...;) but there's never been a moment people could be confident that she could handle the Presidency...

There's plenty of evidence...;) but there's never been a moment people could be confident that she could handle the Presidency...
Wrong, you have 0 evidence, other than your fantasy.

I admitted nothing. How is it that the VP with the lowest poll numbers of any VP in our history, suddenly becomes the queen bee of the hive of idiots? Harris is a liar extraordinaire. She has flipped from her lifelong positions of far-left lunacy to those Trump has held from the begining. Border, inflation, Israel, etc.
You are not entitled to draw any distinctions between anyone, you are a demented, ass-kissing, far left moron.
It wasn't the lowest polling number in our history; it was in the history of NBC polls. Let's not exaggerate, i.e. lie, about the facts.

"49% of registered voters have a negative view of Vice President Kamala Harris, compared to 32% with a positive view, per a new NBC News poll.

Why it matters: NBC News says Harris' net-negative rating of -17 is the lowest for a vice president in the history of its poll."

You keep pointing out that your gf is a Democrat, and you enthusiastically support a guy who has never changed a tire, never chopped firewood, never grilled ribs and hamburgers.

58833f81dd089527278b470d
Hogwash Trump routinely operated heavy equipment on his father's construction sites. Trump made money by cleaning storage rental units for his father.

Back