Melania 'hates' her husband and secretly hopes Kamala Harris wins: Ex-Trump official

If I was forced to stand next to that orange pile of blubber and pretend to care, I'd need and look like someone put a stick up my ass too. lol

Melania is attractive in an exotic, plastic-surgery-enhanced way. She looked better and more natural when she was a "model." IMO the natural look on both males and females is much more attractive than the mannequin look, but to each their own. I always thought that $arah Palin was very attractive too, plus she looked far more real.

But again, this thread is about how the Trumps' marriage doesn't seem at all close or caring. I have no doubt at all that Melania doesn't want anything to do with another four years in our dowdy boring White House. I'm good with that, too, aren't you?
Post a photo of your bad self from the neck down and let's all judge you.

Owl looks really good and is physically fit and trim, unlike the morbidly obese gluttonous Trump.
She uses Photoshop to hide her ugly fat when she sends out her nude photos. I threw the ones she sent me in the trash and my dog got them out of the trash. I'm going to miss that dog. :barf:

If I was forced to stand next to that orange pile of blubber and pretend to care, I'd need and look like someone put a stick up my ass too. lol

Melania is attractive in an exotic, plastic-surgery-enhanced way. She looked better and more natural when she was a "model." IMO the natural look on both males and females is much more attractive than the mannequin look, but to each their own. I always thought that $arah Palin was very attractive too, plus she looked far more real.

But again, this thread is about how the Trumps' marriage doesn't seem at all close or caring. I have no doubt at all that Melania doesn't want anything to do with another four years in our dowdy boring White House. I'm good with that, too, aren't you?
I suspect Melania is repulsed by the attacks from the left.

85 posts on complete bull shit from a guy who has been an Olympic Class Liar for years.....

That JPP for ya....

And no one has stepped forward to support her claim she worked at McDonald I suspect it is the same McDonald that Biden made delivers to in his 18 wheeler.

:facepalm:
No evidence yet...I think Snopes is still "researching"...;) But those accents...is she amazing, or what? (Joe's stories are getting better every day....see Molly McGuire and Pittsburgh manufacturing tales...)

No evidence yet...I think Snopes is still "researching"...;) But those accents...is she amazing, or what? (Joe's stories are getting better every day....see Molly McGuire and Pittsburgh manufacturing tales...)
I think she is doing stupid and folksy thinking it is endearing.

This woman reminds me of Princess Meghan...incompetent at most everything....and slimy.

Reactions: TOP
I think she is doing stupid and folksy thinking it is endearing.

This woman reminds me of Princess Meghan...incompetent at most everything....and slimy.
She certainly is a complete and cringy phony...there isn't a single reason to think that she might be remotely capable of leading this country...
And Walz just puts the extreme exclamation point on that....
What were Democrats thinking? For a plan that's long been in the works, they couldn't have done worse...shudder....
( Joe did say it best...Just Don't...)

She certainly is a complete and cringy phony...there isn't a single reason to think that she might be remotely capable of leading this country...
And Walz just puts the extreme exclamation point on that....
What were Democrats thinking? For a plan that's long been in the works, they couldn't have done worse...shudder....
( Joe did say it best...Just Don't...)
They are rubbing our noses in it.......to demoralize us and to convince us that we had better follow our instructions.

Reactions: TOP
Yep. Stabbing a friend in the back and going leftist is worse than death. They have to live with it, let them wallow in it...
Its the whole fucking thing that is going down, the West is circling the drain and wont be saved....it is way too fucking late for that.

Humanity may or may outlive the death of the West....currently things look rather bleak.

I do not think we would see Melania ever again in the White House- Even if Trump was selected by the Supreme Court to be the president.

I can hear her saying now- "I'm never going back- never goin' back"!

Lol!
She gave the impression that she didn't like living there, or in DC for that matter. Didn't her son just turn 18 earlier this year? Have you heard anything about him going to college?

Owl looks really good and is physically fit and trim, unlike the morbidly obese gluttonous Trump.
Why thank you, Cypress. I've got that schmuck on ignore. I take it he said something nasty like I'm fat or something? Toxic tried that years ago; found out otherwise when she snooped my Facebook account and "borrowed" one or more of my photos to share with her nasty little buddies. Only one, I think, since I had all the others set to friends-only.

She uses Photoshop to hide her ugly fat when she sends out her nude photos. I threw the ones she sent me in the trash and my dog got them out of the trash. I'm going to miss that dog. :barf:
Oh noes! You're going to be late to watch today's episode of Sesame Street! It's brought to you by the letters F and U! :laugh:

How do you throw away in the trash a digital photo anyways? Oops! #AnotherSecondGraderFail.

Back