Michael Savage is really a weiner :)

We found out this Michael Savages chap was recently banned from entering the UK.

I'm not sure if it was because of his stupid name but i like to think so.

He's further to the Right than I am.

Is that possible? :)

I've only heard his name from people on here. The vast majority of the UK will have never even heard his name and wouldn't have noticed if he'd pitched up here for whatever reason he wanted to come in the first place.

We found out this Michael Savages chap was recently banned from entering the UK.

I'm not sure if it was because of his stupid name but i like to think so.

I think it had more to do with his hate mongering propaganda. He's been known to advocate violence. He's pretty sick twisted person.

On first glance he doesn't seem to be either a threat to public order or very interesting.

WTF is up with the UK and its PC ness? Savage called the Koran a hate filled book or something to that extent which I think is what upset the Brits the most. There should be a pool of who has a heart attack on the air first, Savage or Olbermann. My money is still on Savage but Olbermann is gaining ground quickly.

And congrats uscitizen for just now realizing that Savage is a Jew and what his real last name is 10 years late to the game.

WTF is up with the UK and its PC ness? Savage called the Koran a hate filled book or something to that extent which I think is what upset the Brits the most. There should be a pool of who has a heart attack on the air first, Savage or Olbermann. My money is still on Savage but Olbermann is gaining ground quickly.

And congrats uscitizen for just now realizing that Savage is a Jew and what his real last name is 10 years late to the game.

Gay Jew....you forget to mention he's a gay jew. LOL

Gay Jew....you forget to mention he's a gay jew. LOL

Dude is married with a kid. Being married of course doesn't mean he still doesn't crave dick. He lives in Marin and is based in S.F. so living here I've read all the negative stuff about him and not once see someone call him out for being gay. Doesn't mean you are wrong but if people in S.F. who don't like him don't out him it seems to me there might not be a lot there with that argument.

Dude is married with a kid. Being married of course doesn't mean he still doesn't crave dick. He lives in Marin and is based in S.F. so living here I've read all the negative stuff about him and not once see someone call him out for being gay. Doesn't mean you are wrong but if people in S.F. who don't like him don't out him it seems to me there might not be a lot there with that argument.
How often did you hear about Ted Haggard before he was outted by the prostitute guy?

Dude, that came out a long time ago about the gay relationships he's had in the past. Savage is the poster boy for hipocrits.

How often did you hear about Ted Haggard before he was outted by the prostitute guy?

Motley is saying Savage supposedly wrote something in college and unless that information was just released it is not new information today so it would already be known.

Back