Michael Savage is really a weiner :)

Remember the old song...

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner, that is what I truly want to be and if I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner, everyone would be in love with me!

What is so bad about that?

Remember the old song...

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner, that is what I truly want to be and if I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner, everyone would be in love with me!

What is so bad about that?

OH I wish I was a Michael Savage Weiner, that is what I truely want to be. Cause if I was a Michael Savage Weiner, then all the liberals would be afraid of me! :)

I saw him being interviewed on the telly box last night.

And you criticise us for our teeth?

I saw him being interviewed on the telly box last night.

And you criticise us for our teeth?
Hehehehe, that's what got him kicked off of cable TV. A gay caller made fun of his teeth and Savage went ballistic and told the guy he hoped he died of AIDS. Cancelation of his program was swift and sure! LOL

Even the libs here must admit that Savage is brilliant. :)

Well I'm not exactly a bonafide liberal, though compared to those on the far right I certainly would seem to be one. Having said that, I agree, Weiner is brilliant. In his pre-wingnut days he published some very good work on holistic wellness and herbal medicine and was highly regarded for his work.....then he went insane. Go figure?

Well I'm not exactly a bonafide liberal, though compared to those on the far right I certainly would seem to be one. Having said that, I agree, Weiner is brilliant. In his pre-wingnut days he published some very good work on holistic wellness and herbal medicine and was highly regarded for his work.....then he went insane. Go figure?
You have no shred of evidence that he is less brilliant in his new intellectual interest than he was previously. You call him insane merely because you don't understand him or that you simply disagree with him so wish to insult him.

You have no shred of evidence that he is less brilliant in his new intellectual interest than he was previously. You call him insane merely because you don't understand him or that you simply disagree with him so wish to insult him.

No, I call him insane because he's an extreme extremist. Savage walks a real thin line. He has not come right out and advocated violence against minorities and those he differs with politically but he's sure made it clear that it wouldn't cause him to lose any sleep if violence did occur. He comes very close to screaming "Fire" in a crowded theater and if he does in fact cross that line he should pay the consequences.

No, I call him insane because he's an extreme extremist. Savage walks a real thin line. He has not come right out and advocated violence against minorities and those he differs with politically but he's sure made it clear that it wouldn't cause him to lose any sleep if violence did occur. He comes very close to screaming "Fire" in a crowded theater and if he does in fact cross that line he should pay the consequences.
I've listened to him a bit and never heard anything close to that. You're suggesting that he is racist and that hasn't been my impression. He doesn't treat minority callers any differently.

Back