Milton cometh. Repent, ye sinners

They also don't like fema money going to illegals.

So let me get this straight: are you saying that these people would go out of their way to ensure that people who are negatively impacted by a disaster are all "legal" residents of the US? Will they let the illegals who are in Florida and affected by the hurricane die?

And are you also suggesting that the representatives of these areas of Florida actively vote AGAINST FEMA help because SOME illegals may get help along with all the legal people?

When you think about either of these scenarios: does it sound like a decent approach to you?

So let me get this straight: are you saying that these people would go out of their way to ensure that people who are negatively impacted by a disaster are all "legal" residents of the US? Will they let the illegals who are in Florida and affected by the hurricane die?

And are you also suggesting that the representatives of these areas of Florida actively vote AGAINST FEMA help because SOME illegals may get help along with all the legal people?

When you think about either of these scenarios: does it sound like a decent approach to you?
They sure as shit want to make ensure they give out funds based on "equity". Honest to goodness you're an idiot

There are fears that mounds of building rubble left in Helene’s wake could turn into dangerous debris if caught up in Milton’s floods and winds.

150 mph concrete rubble ? My, my- just like Gaza. The Lord works in mysterious ways, Joe.
That's quite a take, use of dangerous debris in the Lord's work as Hamas & Gaza do. In all probability more like the monster Milton mysterious Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam Christiananality pedophilia pseudoscience for their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement of Mohammed Valhalla flying flaming chariot pseudoscience pedophilia martydom......

That's quite a take, use of dangerous debris in the Lord's work as Hamas & Gaza do. In all probability more like the monster Milton mysterious Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam Christiananality pedophilia pseudoscience for their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement of Mohammed Valhalla flying flaming chariot pseudoscience pedophilia martydom......
You can call me Reverend, Dave.

Has there ever been a study of asbestos-related cancer clusters in hurricane-prone localities ?

Do you think iran or their proxies did a study of asbestos-related cancer clusters in missile-prone Israeli areas? How is that asymmetric warfare working out for you terrorists?

Do you think iran or their proxies did a study of asbestos-related cancer clusters in missile-prone Israeli areas? How is that asymmetric warfare working out for you terrorists?
No asbestos materials in Israel ? Plenty in Florida .

You can call me Reverend, Dave.
Revere the end of debris flinging as Hamas & Gazans do as wouldn't take the time to call such a suicidal super ego preying with the laws of nature & natures God as so many others putting on a patriot act in the name of the Lord of Islam Mohammed Valhalla !

Revere the end of debris flinging as Hamas & Gazans do as wouldn't take the time to call such a suicidal super ego preying with the laws of nature & natures God as so many others putting on a patriot act in the name of the Lord of Islam Mohammed Valhalla !
The Lord of Hosts has no patriotism Dave. You can call me Reverend.

The Lord of Hosts has no patriotism Dave. You can call me Reverend.
Would probably need to see your Islam Allah credentials along with that Christiananality degree of sanctioned state pedophilia in suicidal super ego sociopsychopathogical homicidal human farming….

Would probably need to see your Islam Allah credentials along with that Christiananality degree of sanctioned state pedophilia in suicidal super ego sociopsychopathogical homicidal human farming….
Peace is based upon trust, Dave. You can call me Reverend.

You can call me Reverend, Dave. Things will be clearer for you.
Seems as if SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial reincarnation of it's a Christian Nation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" self anointed suicidal superego pedophilia martyrdom in homicidal human farming Christianananity pedophilia is as Islam "death to the infidels" Allah Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom; which is extremely clear as abnormal sociopsychopathilogical behavior wishin' to be revered.......

You need a beacon, Dave. You can call me Reverend.
This SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial Christian Nation "one nation under God with no equal justice under law" suicidal super ego precedent of medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception cognitive dissonance pedophilia martyrdom preying on individuals is just dhimmitude servitude kidnapping in that Islam Mohammed flaming flying chariot "death to the infidels" sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming pyramid scheme precedent of those crooks on Capital Hill, Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom national religion.......

Back