Milton cometh. Repent, ye sinners

Just call me Reverend, Dave.
Obviously still on that obsessive - compulsive Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego teaching & preying killing of Judaism thru a human reproduction immaculate virgin Mary medical pseudoscience Jesus the Christ conception son of Allah where homicidal human farming forgiving itself in schizophrenic rationalization as SCOTUS Rehnquist "one nation under God with equal justice under law"........

Still that avoidance - acceptance cross conditioned way beyond therapy suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia martyrdom of it's only Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate sin.....
You may not be Healed with a barrier of ego, Dave. Call me Reverend.

You may not be Healed with a barrier of ego, Dave. Call me Reverend.
About the only acknowledgement that comes to mind is Christian Nation SCOTUS Reverend Mengele "Angel of Death" reincarnated for healing...... Still that avoidance - acceptance cross conditioned way beyond therapy suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia martyrdom of it's only Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate sin......

Embrace the light, Dave. Call me Reverend.
That communism of Christiananality pedophilia embrace the light of the not so master plan of teaching & preying on Judaism as if raising those in the Reverend Mengele "Angel of Death" not so master race of Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist tradition George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam mass neuroses of fascism of Mohammed flaming flying Islam pseudoscience Valhalla as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" revere the end of human reproduction medical pseudoscience mass psychoses of fascism organized crime economic pyramid scheme......

Last edited:
You're just missing a comma, Dave , yin or yang. Call me Reverend.
Just as over more than 50 years of SCOTUS Christian Nation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia of suicidal super egos autistic schizophrenia where human reproduction immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ pseudoscience conception homicidal human farming more perfect union to Mohammed flaming flying chariot pseudoscience Valhalla is no equal justice under law cognitive dissonance........

You're running out of relevant words, Dave. Just call me Reverend for access to a Greater Dictionary.
More of that suicidal super ego autistic schizophrenic human reproduction medical pseudoscience autistic avoidance - acceptance rationalization Christiananality pedophilia homicidal human farming as precedent "one nation under God with equal justice under law" cognitive dissonance cross conditioned way beyond therapy of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial ......

Back