Milton cometh. Repent, ye sinners

There are many moons, Dave. There are many Daves. There were many Daves in the 1970s. Call me Reverend.
With Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists legitimizing George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam flaming flying chariot Mohammed Valhalla dhimmitude servitude to pedophilia martyrdom of Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego homicidal human farming in their Nazi economic pyramid scheme of human reproduction medical pseudoscience rationalization as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"........

You need guidance, Dave. Call me Reverend.
How goes that not so master plan of that not so master race legitimizing Islam flaming flying chariot Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom pseudoscience with SCOTUS Rehnquist Christian Nation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" human reproduction medical pseudoscience Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" ?

You appear to be possessed today, Dave. Call me Reverend. We can assist your recovery together.
More than likely your suicidal super ego Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich Bicentennial July Christiananality pedophilia obsessive compulsion to possess sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming rites in thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments arson of George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens for dhimmitude servitude & economic pyramid scheme human reproduction medical pseudoscience more perfect union rationalization of "serve the Pope or die" organized crime for legitimizing Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla flaming flying chariot pseudoscience as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".........

Back