Missing posters

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Bravo/Nova/Vanilla

Smarterthanyou

Hope you okay! Anyone heard from them?

I always wonder about BAC! Hope all is well!

Bravo/Nova/Vanilla

Smarterthanyou

Hope you okay! Anyone heard from them?

I always wonder about BAC! Hope all is well!

I've wondered about Bravo also. We were sort of "frenemies." We argued a lot but I don't wish him harm.

I hope BAC is okay also and just conserving his energy after his treatments. Maybe he'll read this and check in.

Another poster I miss is Thing1. He really worked to keep his posts civil no matter who he was talking to.

Thanks for starting this thread! I'll be thinking of others who are MIA and adding them to the list.

I really hope BAC is getting better and taking care of himself.

It is a wonder to me that any black poster would want to hang out here, given the amounts of vile racism tolerated and accepted here. I get sensitive and distraught at the slightest insult or provocation to the ethnic group I identify with!

Well, before I get teary-eyed thinking about my top ten list of former posters, I will sign off with my best wishes for BACs good health and recovery.

I've wondered about Bravo also. We were sort of "frenemies." We argued a lot but I don't wish him harm.

I hope BAC is okay also and just conserving his energy after his treatments. Maybe he'll read this and check in.

Another poster I miss is Thing1. He really worked to keep his posts civil no matter who he was talking to.

Thanks for starting this thread! I'll be thinking of others who are MIA and adding them to the list.

Lorax got run over by a steamroller in that Emmett Till thread. He was never the same again.

I don't know any of these Posters, but it's always a nice Tribute to remember others.
You never know what Life may have dealt them.

Yes, Thing!

I also wonder about Don Quixote!

Remember epicures? He had the Lil Wayne avitar. I always liked that dude. Plus he was pretty young. Think he was 3D and Billy's age.

As others mentioned Nova, STY and Thing1 were very regular posters that seemed to just stop showing up.

WinterBorn still posts in the sports board but he quit cold turkey posting about politics.

Also Socrates, from New Mexico? He stopped posting as well.

Darla and Prak left pretty long ago.

Dungheap also quit the board awhile back. I liked that dude, he was sharp.

Superfreak was a regular who took a couple of years off then returns periodically.

Remember epicures? He had the Lil Wayne avitar. I always liked that dude. Plus he was pretty young. Think he was 3D and Billy's age.

As others mentioned Nova, STY and Thing1 were very regular posters that seemed to just stop showing up.

WinterBorn still posts in the sports board but he quit cold turkey posting about politics.

Also Socrates, from New Mexico? He stopped posting as well.

Darla and Prak left pretty long ago.

Dungheap also quit the board awhile back. I liked that dude, he was sharp.

I don't remember much about Epicurus but I really liked Dungheap and thought he was the smartest poster on the forum.

Yes, I miss those days.

This forum was at the top of its game in the first few years.
It seemed to be largely free of the poison, toxicity, racism, and scurrilous gossip that is allowed to prevail in its current form.

The hall of fame posters undoubtedly needs to include Tiana, UScitizen, Ornot, IHG, CareforAll, and Charver.

I've been worrying about BAC as well. And wondering if Kacper will post anymore. He changed his name to Irish something but haven't seen him post in a long time.

I'm glad Bill came back.

This forum was at the top of its game in the first few years.
It seemed to be largely free of the poison, toxicity, racism, and scurrilous gossip that is allowed to prevail in its current form.

The hall of fame posters undoubtedly needs to include Tiana, UScitizen, Ornot, IHG, CareforAll, and Charver.

Charver was the best! Always so funny and never seemed angry or prone to take things too seriously.

Back