Missing posters

I do not agree, see no evidence for your claim, and consider it laughable at face value.

As a white dude, I have never gotten the impression that because of my white skin, BAC considers me and my race to be inferior to his race. Which, by definition, is what constitutes racism.

I also think the fact that only Trump boot-lickers call BAC racist should call into question the motivation and plausibility of claims about his alleged racism.

What it comes down to, IMO, is that Trump boot lickers do not like "uppity" black posters providing their perspective on America's long and sordid history of racial politics and racial identity.
Amen BAC and I have posted on various forums for a over a decade! I consider him to be my friend and vice versa. He condemns white racists, not white people in general. I also condemn white racists and bigots.

I do not agree, see no evidence for your claim, and consider it laughable at face value.

As a white dude, I have never gotten the impression that because of my white skin, BAC considers me and my race to be inferior to his race. Which, by definition, is what constitutes racism.

I also think the fact that only Trump boot-lickers call BAC racist should call into question the motivation and plausibility of claims about his alleged racism.

What it comes down to, IMO, is that Trump boot lickers do not like "uppity" black posters providing their perspective on America's long and sordid history of racial politics and racial identity.
I have posted with BAC for years on other boards before he ever came here. He always pushed the race aspect, was a race hustler, very bitter and blameful of white people. It is what it is. I have gotten along with him at times but he was always the first to jump on the race bandwagon. News flash, plenty of blacks are racist too.

Amen BAC and I have posted on various forums for a over a decade! I consider him to be my friend and vice versa. He condemns white racists, not white people in general. I also condemn white racists and bigots.
Please. He would call anyone a racist who disagreed with him. Annatta/noise is a former lefty and has never written a 'rayciss' thing ever, yet BAC labeled him as one as soon as he went against him. Stop sugar-coating it. It is, what it is.

Meh....if I had that attitude I wouldn't be able to talk to half my family. ;)

Ditto here. I'm wondering if it's something about the area, down there around Dayton. I do have a rule about no politics with family, and I've had to block a couple on Facebook. Good people, but very misguided. Some of those posts were just WTF.

I agree with everything you wrote 110 percent.

I agree with everything you wrote 110 percent.
Of course you do. You refuse to accept the reality about BAC.

BAC never called you or Phantasmal 'rayciss" because he agreed with your politics. It's that simple.

Say something positive about Trump, mention the truth about the Mike Brown hoax "hands up don shoot!" and you would have been branded a rayciss in a NY minute.

I have posted with BAC for years on other boards before he ever came here. He always pushed the race aspect, was a race hustler, very bitter and blameful of white people. It is what it is. I have gotten along with him at times but he was always the first to jump on the race bandwagon. News flash, plenty of blacks are racist too.

Talking about racism is not racist.

Racism and racial politics is arguably the most important issue in American history - in the past, and today.

I have seen bitterness, grudges, and festering resentment in certain posters over the many years I have been here - BAC was never one of them.

The very fact that only rightwingers claim BAC is racist is evidence enough that this partisan, false and libelous claim does not even come remotely close to passing the laugh test.

To help continuing to derail the thread notice those who speak out so loudly against racism and bigotry from posters NEVER say a word against guno or TTQ64? They want bigots to be shun yet buddy buddy up to those two?

Posters like TDAK, CFM and volstrock should be spoken out against. Idiots dropping n-bombs is unacceptable. But it just shows partisanship and tribalism are more important than what they claim which is being against racism and bigotry.

Racism and racial politics is arguably the most important issue in American history - in the past, and today.

I have seen bitterness, grudges, and festering resentment in certain posters over the many years I have been here - BAC was never one of them.

The very fact that only rightwingers claim BAC is racist is evidence enough that this partisan, false and libelous claim does not even come remotely close to passing the laugh test.
It’s usually just racists calling him racist, they will deny they are racist though, they always do.

Thank you. Well said.

I've noticed as well that the only ppl here who call BAC and others racist are the exact same ppl who themselves are racists, and have been named as such by BAC et al. The person to whom you responded is a case in point. I put that one on ignore almost out of the starting gate due to the filth and hate that spews from its keyboard.

To help continuing to derail the thread notice those who speak out so loudly against racism and bigotry from posters NEVER say a word against guno or TTQ64? They want bigots to be shun yet buddy buddy up to those two?

Posters like TDAK, CFM and volstrock should be spoken out against. Idiots dropping n-bombs is unacceptable. But it just shows partisanship and tribalism are more important than what they claim which is being against racism and bigotry.

You're right; I'm one of those who never say a word *against* either one of those ppl. Instead, I say it directly to them when I feel that what they've said is unacceptable IMO.

Ditto here. I'm wondering if it's something about the area, down there around Dayton. I do have a rule about no politics with family, and I've had to block a couple on Facebook. Good people, but very misguided. Some of those posts were just WTF.

Yes...there is something about that area...It's called "Hillbilly's". Have you read J.D. Vance's "Hillbilly Elegy"?

Bravo/Nova/Vanilla

Smarterthanyou

Hope you okay! Anyone heard from them?

I always wonder about BAC! Hope all is well!

Members banned from this thread: Legion, I Love America and CFM

giphy.gif

You're right; I'm one of those who never say a word *against* either one of those ppl. Instead, I say it directly to them when I feel that what they've said is unacceptable IMO.
I’ve only seen TTQ64 call out racists. I have not seen her attack white people in general, perhaps I’ve missed it.

I’ve only seen TTQ64 call out racists. I have not seen her attack white people in general, perhaps I’ve missed it.

Mostly yes, although occasionally she tends to lump ppl into what is IMO too large of a group. I have not seen any signs though of her dismissing or denigrating anyone just because they are white. Only if they're idiots. lol

That he calls people racist who have never written a racist word tells anyone all they need to know. He is a race hustler who can't make a cogent argument therefore he resorted to smearing them with the "wace card".

Saying it ain't so, doesn't change what anyone with eyes and a brain can read.

That he calls people racist who have never written a racist word tells anyone all they need to know. He is a race hustler who can't make a cogent argument therefore he resorted to smearing them with the "wace card".

Saying it ain't so, doesn't change what anyone with eyes and a brain can read.
He calls you a racist because you are one. He got that one right.

cawackl said:
To help continuing to derail the thread notice those who speak out so loudly against racism and bigotry from posters NEVER say a word against guno or TTQ64? .
Boom.

Guaranteed this won't be touched.

Hypocrisy squared.

Back