Missing posters

Liar. Also, you have no ability to prove you're male or female. Those pictures could be of someone else. As for me believing you are female, that isn't sexist you moron. Quit whining all the time. You're a constant victim. Grow up.

You love Jade!

IOW, you hate the first Amendment.

Speech is only protected if you agree with it. You fucking liberals that think like this are a disease.

See if you can get this through your skull.

You are known for both libel and for disclosing private information you received via PM in the open forum.

Those activities are not protected free speech - and they do not even constitute even political speech.
I am under no obligation to give a safe space on my threads for libel, racism, bigotry, trolling, or any safe harbor for hate speech, slander, or misogyny.

And that is exactly why you are on my thread ban list, along with the other trolls, liars, racists, the stupid, the boring, and the morally questionable.

Remember that flaming faggot Topspin? He offered to pay me to fly down to Louisiana and wrestle with him. How fucking gaye is that?

See if you can get this through your skull.

You are known for both libel and for disclosing private information you received via PM in the open forum.

Those activities are not protected free speech - and they do not even constitute even political speech.
I am under no obligation to give a safe space on my threads for libel, racism, bigotry, trolling, or any safe harbor for hate speech, slander, or misogyny.

And that is exactly why you are on my thread ban list, along with the other trolls, liars, racists, the stupid, the boring, and the morally questionable.

So says the rape apologizing misogynistic leg humping stalker.

Funny how often this holier than thou douche bag tries to pretend he is so awesome. Yet he stalked one of the women on the board and then flamed out for a few years after having an epic meltdown on the site showing just how misogynistic he is.

Tell us again Cypress how awesome you are. LMAO. You douche bag. YOU are known for far worse than revealing a private message.

Back