Missing posters

I have posted with BAC for years on other boards before he ever came here. He always pushed the race aspect, was a race hustler, very bitter and blameful of white people. It is what it is. I have gotten along with him at times but he was always the first to jump on the race bandwagon. News flash, plenty of blacks are racist too.
He does jump to racism as a default ( all Trump supporters are racists for ex.) but he's not a racist.
It's his actual view - and it's common enough from the left

But he gives good discourse, and backs up what he says with research

You don't read her posts then. She uses the term "racists whites" for everything white people do. So you can think 'i'm not racist so she's not referring to me' but you miss what she's saying. Again, we are all free to be or not to be offended by what people say. But the holier than thou attitude over being against bigotry and hate while supporting her is transparent. Call it what it is, political tribalism.
she's mindless. hasn't any clues as to what is happening. every freaking post is "racist"

I would if I saw it but I really don’t follow your twos flame wars and it’s not about tribalism. It about possibly one black person making bigoted comments in the last 15 years that is a relative drop in the bucket by comparison.

Mott, I've had her on ignore for a year so I don't even speak to her.

I'll repeat, this is 100% tribalism. Almost everything here is a "team sport". And when your argument is "my side" is progressive and open minded and the "other side" is racist, misogynist and bigoted well of course you are going to be less likely to call out someone on your own "team" because it doesn't help your argument.

So posters here may not like racism and bigotry but what's more important is labeling the other "side" as racists and bigots than calling out anyone internally.

BAC is an interesting case study. He and I agree on quite a bit, but when we don't, we had some real barn burners. In certain discussions, his data wasn't always accurate, or it might be outdated, etc. He's so vehement in his beliefs, sometimes he would rush to post what he thought was proof of his assertions...only to be grossly incorrect.

In the middle of some pretty angry discussion, with all sorts of filthy insults on his part, he would calmly accept that he was incorrect in his one statement. It was like a reset to the discussion.

We have an interesting relationship. As we age, I tend to steer clear of the topics that I know will set him off. Best to remain on the 'good brother' side of the tracks.

And when Trump boot lickers claim BAC is "racist", what they are really saying is that he is belligerent towards them.

Being racist and being belligerent are not the same thing. There are quite a few white racists on this board. There are exactly zero black racists.

Of the three black posters I am aware of on this board, none of them has ever given me the slightest impression they consider me inferior to them based on my skin tone. And that is exactly what the definition of racism constitutes.

Cypress, you thanked a post that said anyone who votes Republican or has voted Republican is a racist. So you believe even minorities that vote republican believe they are superior to other races. That’s an interesting position you hold

Cypress, you thanked a post that said anyone who votes Republican or has voted Republican is a racist. So you believe even minorities that vote republican believe they are superior to other races. That’s an interesting position you hold

Anyone not a millionaire who votes Republican is voting against their own interest

To me, the ignore feature is not enough.

Racists, liars, trolls, and bigots need to be socially shunned and excluded from civilized discourse.

There should be no safe harbor for racists and dunces of dubious moral character.

That is exactly why I have an extensive thread ban listed capturing all known racists, bigots, belligerent dunces, trolls, liars and libelers. I am just doing my duty to humanity to exclude subhumans from civilized conversation.

you mean like the misogynistic rape apologizing stalker types? Get those cowards off the board? Exit stage left you pathetic piece of shit.

Mott, you’re making my point for me that it’s about tribalism and partisanship, not bigotry and racism. If you really cared you would call out TTQ64 and guno along with the others. But it’s a team mentality. “You” won’t call out one of your own. No one here on the left will call either of them out.

this fuck muffin is lying

how many times have I given shit to bac or TQ when they got carried away

now think for a minute why a black person might have the anger build up enough to get carried away once in awhile ?

They can momentarily lose hope in white people entirely

GEE I WONDER WHY??????

they are the recipients of real racism from these cock swaddle shit ball racists here and in REAL LIFE

when your friend gets full to the brim once in awhile they need the people who are truly their friends and see their worth to reassure them

the right wing fucks here allow for none of that

they hate them

always have and always will

they expect ten times what they expect of others

then deny any realife story they are told by these posters

Black people get treated like shit on a daily basis

you fucks want to pretend its not true but it is

I have seen it my self right in front of me

to black people

to latinos

to gay people

to women

you racist fucks pretend it isn't true

I hereby say I prefer them to you every moment of the day and night

they are fighting hate

YOU ARE PROVIDING HATE

you are detestible

The pattern is not exactly hard to see, is it.

My rule of thumb is that when ever a gaggle of righwing girlish gossipers make a scurrilous claim about a lefty poster - I assume the exact opposite of what they claim is actually true.

In other words, Mr. Holier than thou would like you to believe the above, because he knows his past history on this board shows him to be a piece of shit, so he hopes that others will think it is being made up.

To me, the ignore feature is not enough.

Racists, liars, trolls, and bigots need to be socially shunned and excluded from civilized discourse.

There should be no safe harbor for racists and dunces of dubious moral character.

That is exactly why I have an extensive thread ban listed capturing all known racists, bigots, belligerent dunces, trolls, liars and libelers. I am just doing my duty to humanity to exclude subhumans from civilized conversation.

IOW, you hate the first Amendment.

Speech is only protected if you agree with it. You fucking liberals that think like this are a disease.

hey you racist dickhearts

I BAN NO ONE

don't even use neg reps

I just use my words to burn your evil asses

Mott, I've had her on ignore for a year so I don't even speak to her.

I'll repeat, this is 100% tribalism. Almost everything here is a "team sport". And when your argument is "my side" is progressive and open minded and the "other side" is racist, misogynist and bigoted well of course you are going to be less likely to call out someone on your own "team" because it doesn't help your argument.

So posters here may not like racism and bigotry but what's more important is labeling the other "side" as racists and bigots than calling out anyone internally.

It is truly ironic that so many of the liberals on this board think they are open minded and enlightened. Yet they are completely devoid of the ability to question one of their own. Desh goes batshit crazy, they say nothing. Cypress pretends to be a decent guy, they support him... even the ones who saw who he really is. When TT starts 90% of her conversations with 'your a white racist', they don't see it.

this fuck muffin is lying

how many times have I given shit to bac or TQ when they got carried away

now think for a minute why a black person might have the anger build up enough to get carried away once in awhile ?

They can momentarily lose hope in white people entirely

GEE I WONDER WHY??????

they are the recipients of real racism from these cock swaddle shit ball racists here and in REAL LIFE

when your friend gets full to the brim once in awhile they need the people who are truly their friends and see their worth to reassure them

the right wing fucks here allow for none of that

they hate them

always have and always will

they expect ten times what they expect of others

then deny any realife story they are told by these posters

Black people get treated like shit on a daily basis

you fucks want to pretend its not true but it is

I have seen it my self right in front of me

to black people

to latinos

to gay people

to women