MNF - Did a Bills player just have a heart attack on the field?. COVID VAX??

Yes, but I think it's worth noting that Nordberg mentioned a football player who died on the field without even getting tackled at all in post 8 of this thread, Chuck Hughes:
An NFL Player Died On The Field, And Everyone Went On Playing | cracked.com

From the article linked to above, highlighting the most relevant part:
Hughes did not die thanks to any kind of head injury. He had a heart attack, since one of his arteries was almost fully clogged right before his death. Exertion triggered the attack, instead of impact with another player. His family did not blame the sport of football but rather a hospital that should have diagnosed his condition earlier. They sued the hospital for $21.5 million and won an out-of-court settlement.

As I mentioned and provided evidence for in post 32 of this thread, at least 3 of the Covid vaccines have been linked to blood clots, and several young people have been injured and even died as a result of blood clots that were apparently acquired soon after getting Covid vaccines.
Another of your conspiracy theories. There has been an increase in cardiovascular disease in young males that has nothing to do with the COVID vaccination, you might want to research that.

Yes, but I think it's worth noting that Nordberg mentioned a football player who died on the field without even getting tackled at all in post 8 of this thread, Chuck Hughes:
An NFL Player Died On The Field, And Everyone Went On Playing | cracked.com

From the article linked to above, highlighting the most relevant part:
Hughes did not die thanks to any kind of head injury. He had a heart attack, since one of his arteries was almost fully clogged right before his death. Exertion triggered the attack, instead of impact with another player. His family did not blame the sport of football but rather a hospital that should have diagnosed his condition earlier. They sued the hospital for $21.5 million and won an out-of-court settlement.

As I mentioned and provided evidence for in post 32 of this thread, at least 3 of the Covid vaccines have been linked to blood clots, and several young people have been injured and even died as a result of blood clots that were apparently acquired soon after getting Covid vaccines.

Another of your conspiracy theories.

There is plenty of evidence for my assertions. Did you look at my post 32 in this thread?

There has been an increase in cardiovascular disease in young males that has nothing to do with the COVID vaccination, you might want to research that.

I find it ironic that you are the one accusing me of conspiracy theories, yet you bring no evidence to the table suggesting that my assertions aren't right. You're the one making the claim, research it yourself, and bring some evidence for your claim(s).

There is plenty of evidence for my assertions. Did you look at my post 32 in this thread?

I find it ironic that you are the one accusing me of conspiracy theories, yet you bring no evidence to the table suggesting that my assertions aren't right. You're the one making the claim, research it yourself, and bring some evidence for your claim(s).
No, I don’t subject myself to anything that isn’t peer reviewed when it come to COVID, is your evidence peer reviewed?

No, I don’t subject myself to anything that isn’t peer reviewed when it come to COVID, is your evidence peer reviewed?

Evidence doesn't have to pass through gatekeeper journals to be evidence. There's certainly evidence that peer review journals are biased:
One reason peer review is broken: it’s biased in favor of prestigious authors | vox.com

The saddest thing, however, is that you made an assertion in your last post as well, but you didn't even try to provide evidence for it, instead asking -me- to look for evidence for your own assertion. I call this asking your ideological opponent to do your homework for you.

Evidence doesn't have to pass through gatekeeper journals to be evidence. There's certainly evidence that peer review journals are biased:
One reason peer review is broken: it’s biased in favor of prestigious authors | vox.com

The saddest thing, however, is that you made an assertion in your last post as well, but you didn't even try to provide evidence for it, instead asking -me- to look for evidence for your own assertion. I call this asking your ideological opponent to do your homework for you.
I beg to differ when it’s medical or related to science. You have a nice day, I’ll read anything you present that is peer reviewed.

Another of your conspiracy theories. There has been an increase in cardiovascular disease in young males that has nothing to do with the COVID vaccination, you might want to research that.

Yep. And a large increase in ppl under 40 years of age with diabetes, CVD, and other conditions strongly associated with shitty diet, lack of exercise, and obesity. This has been well-documented for years, well before the vaccines for SARS-COV-2 were invented.

But yeah, Internet Drs. Dumbass know it's all the vaccines' fault. :rolleyes:

Damar Hamlin may have suffered "remarkably rare" condition, doctor says

"What we know with commotio cordis, which is this condition, is that every minute you delay shocking them, resuscitating them, what happens is there's an increase of 10% in mortality," Agus said. "They started CPR right away, which is great. My hope is they were able to restore the heart rate soon enough to be able to get blood flow to the brain so there's no damage there."

Only about 30 of these cases happen in the United States each year, predominantly in children, according to Agus.

"It happens in little league baseball. A ball is thrown by a pitcher and hits the person in the chest," Agus said. "It happens in soccer where there's something that causes that blunt force trauma. So, remarkably rare."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...A15VTp5?cvid=934c81c6257d4e1f9712eac4722d7bf6

HAHAHA. You govt bots get more obvious by the day. Have you EVER disagreed with the "official" story on anything??

Damar Hamlin may have suffered "remarkably rare" condition, doctor says

"What we know with commotio cordis, which is this condition, is that every minute you delay shocking them, resuscitating them, what happens is there's an increase of 10% in mortality," Agus said. "They started CPR right away, which is great. My hope is they were able to restore the heart rate soon enough to be able to get blood flow to the brain so there's no damage there."

Only about 30 of these cases happen in the United States each year, predominantly in children, according to Agus.

"It happens in little league baseball. A ball is thrown by a pitcher and hits the person in the chest," Agus said. "It happens in soccer where there's something that causes that blunt force trauma. So, remarkably rare."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...A15VTp5?cvid=934c81c6257d4e1f9712eac4722d7bf6

HAHAHA. EVer hear of occam's razor.??? By far the most likely explanation for all these heart attacks in young athletes is the Pedodent Biden vax.

The sheeplet line

FlhkRlIaEAEXx0E

Your assertion seems to be that correlation indicates causation. Let me add that I don't mean to single you out, many others are doing it also.

Back