MNF - Did a Bills player just have a heart attack on the field?. COVID VAX??

Could you be more specific?

Yes, I'll give you an example. Far more celebrities have died than athletes on the field but nobody is saying they died of covid: Lisa Marie Presley, Jeff Beck, Adam Rich, Pope Benedict, Pele, Franco Harris, Barbara Walters, Kirstie Alley et al.

Why would athletes be more susceptible to dying from covid than celebrities?

Yes, I'll give you an example. Far more celebrities have died than athletes on the field but nobody is saying they died of covid: Lisa Marie Presley, Jeff Beck, Adam Rich, Pope Benedict, Pele, Franco Harris, Barbara Walters, Kirstie Alley et al.

Why would athletes be more susceptible to dying from covid than celebrities?

Your notion that none of the celebrities you mention above have been suspected of dying at least in part because of the Covid vaccines is false. I'd actually been doing some research on articles mentioning that some are suspicious that Lisa Marie Presley's death may have been covid vaccine related:

Was Lisa Marie Presley’s death related to COVID-19 vaccination? The conspiracy theory, explained | wegotthiscovered.com

Your notion that none of the celebrities you mention above have been suspected of dying at least in part because of the Covid vaccines is false. I'd actually been doing some research on articles mentioning that some are suspicious that Lisa Marie Presley's death may have been covid vaccine related:

Was Lisa Marie Presley’s death related to COVID-19 vaccination? The conspiracy theory, explained | wegotthiscovered.com

*IMO* the theory that the deaths of all of these people just may be linked to covid is like the six degrees of separation theory. You might as well say that the deaths of every person since late 2019 is linked to covid. I need to see proof, not hypotheticals.

*IMO* the theory that the deaths of all of these people just may be linked to covid is like the six degrees of separation theory. You might as well say that the deaths of every person since late 2019 is linked to covid. I need to see proof, not hypotheticals.

This is another case of Conservatives believing their own Bullshit,because they want it to be true!

Back