Moral Questions ...and No Answers

Its a very sad world when Janet Jackson's tit gets all that media coverage, but innercity gun violence is barely mentioned!

The saddest part is the amount of time focused on a short glempse of Janets partally covered tit!

You two guys are sick. It was not even a particualarially nice tit ;)
But I will admit it was the high point of the show :D

You two guys are sick. It was not even a particualarially nice tit ;)
But I will admit it was the high point of the show :D
It is a very nice tit indeed. It's simply a bit mature. If I had tits like that at her age . . . well, I'm older than she is and don't want what little tit I have, but you get the idea.

SO what is more damaging...

Protecting the insurance companies so that truely injured people can no longer recover for injuries...

or..

Janet's tit?

SO what is more damaging...

Protecting the insurance companies so that truely injured people can no longer recover for injuries...

or..

Janet's tit?

Well, that depends entirely on the moment and where that teat is...

What is more important protecting lawyers earnings or keeping insurance costs lower?

Both are important. The teat is only important in a certain context.

Well, that depends entirely on the moment and where that teat is...

What is more important protecting lawyers earnings or keeping insurance costs lower?

Both are important. The teat is only important in a certain context.

The tit sure got more press than the tort reform issue.

It's a comprehension thing. Most people do not understand the different effects of tort reform. Shoot, many don't even know what the term means at all.

More reason to spend more time on the issue... Educate the people !

More reason to spend more time on the issue... Educate the people !
People get bored and change the channel to more "exciting" things like Anna Nichole Smith. You cannot force people to become educated. You can wish that they will, but if it is such a boring subject you will find that your best efforts will become wasted.

I believe that on this issue there is middle ground. There are lawyers who take advantage as well as there are insurance companies who do the same. However enforcing newsies to carry what makes people change the channel will not have the effect you want in this case.

People get bored and change the channel to more "exciting" things like Anna Nichole Smith. You cannot force people to become educated. You can wish that they will, but if it is such a boring subject you will find that your best efforts will become wasted.

I believe that on this issue there is middle ground. There are lawyers who take advantage as well as there are insurance companies who do the same. However enforcing newsies to carry what makes people change the channel will not have the effect you want in this case.

I cant disagree with any of what you said.

Contrary to this thread's author, I belive the current Americans are the greatest group to have ever lived... We are the most moral and the most prosperous and the happiest... And I think those Americans 100 years from now will have surpassed our wildest expectations.

Back