Morality Question

My bad. Some people got a sore arm or felt a little run down. You know what they didn't feel? A breathing tube going down their throat. Good luck in the ICU.

I have not figured out if you are a fraud or if you are rather as dim as you advertise.

Please do keep talking.

I won't either. But a vaccine recommended by the medical community that has shown no side effects and makes it 10+ times less likely that I die? Yep, I'm in. Sorry about your galactic stupidity. We all have our crosses to bear.
The medical community is for-profit who flooded the market with opioids to distract the mass unemployed from their jobs being outsourced. Take as many booster jabs as you want but open your eyes to the immorality of ruining the careers of 10s of millions of Americans standing against mandates.

The last time I stepped inside of Seattle was the second week of nov 2019.....my wife and I went out to a fabulous dinner at one of Tom Douglas's places.

I have zero inclination to change this.

That hasn't been the case in Phoenix where we're building lots of freeways and expanding existing ones. In fact, the latest two light fail expansions have caused numerous business failures due to street closures and restrictions and the whole system clogs traffic on the streets it runs along.
I think the funniest one is they're expanding one section across I 17 at about Dunlap Rd., and it's going into a now abandoned mall (Metrocenter).

map1.jpg

That's the route at the top of the map.
The light green one marked "South Central" runs along a street with nothing but industrial, wholesale, and other businesses that don't do foot traffic at all--ZERO. One of the vendors I use regularly is just off that street. There's nothing down there for passenger service. No residential anywhere, no businesses that work on foot traffic. So, that leg is going to be a huge fail for passenger service.

Phoenix is a Hellhole. Half the people are Retirees. Maybe there is a Plan? All the AC there is probably guilty of creating the Ozone Hole. :palm:

Phoenix is a Hellhole. Half the people are Retirees. Maybe there is a Plan? All the AC there is probably guilty of creating the Ozone Hole. :palm:

The WOKE are very clear that they have deep problems with people keeping their AC, or buying AC to deal with climate change.

They certainly do not like people very much!

Do they perhaps like dogs?

Hounds need AC 2!

The WOKE are very clear that they have deep problems with people keeping their AC, or buying AC to deal with climate change.

They certainly do not like people very much!

Do they perhaps like dogs?

Hounds need AC 2!

McDude. I live in New Orleans. That means my AC runs 9 months a year.

The medical community is for-profit who flooded the market with opioids to distract the mass unemployed from their jobs being outsourced. Take as many booster jabs as you want but open your eyes to the immorality of ruining the careers of 10s of millions of Americans standing against mandates.

Don't get the vaccine!

BTW anyone interested in looking at a light rail disaster caused by atrocious government should do a quick study of Ottawa's Confederation Line.

OMG.

Yet another derailment, this time the system might be down for three weeks.....what a cluster fuck...brought to you by the deeply inept Ottawa government.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/lrt-train-derails-on-confederation-line-near-tremblay-station-1.5591616

“That may be on the critical path: our ability to get in there and repair all the damage to the ties, to the clips, to the switch machine. There’s a lot of work to be done. I said a week yesterday. I think getting the entire system up to running, assuming we can convince everyone that it’s safe, I would say three weeks, probably.”
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/loca...gates-derailment-loose-bracket-possible-cause

Last edited:
McDude. I live in New Orleans. That means my AC runs 9 months a year.

Mine runs at least 6 months a year. No assholes are telling me not to so I don't understand all this silly "woke" and "revolution" shit people are whining about.

Back