More hidden costs of Bush's war are emerging

My father survived on disability, this is simply incorrect.

Sorry, but I've known people on it, without family help, there was no way. Maybe back then, but today? I don't see it.

And in the military, as I think you know, disability is a strange thing. They get partial disability most of them, to begin with, and those suffering from PTSD, well, many of them are not able to collect, right now, today. That's a fact. They're denied benefits and are not even getting the mental help they need. It's a disgrace.

Sorry, but I've known people on it, without family help, there was no way. Maybe back then, but today? I don't see it.

And in the military, as I think you know, disability is a strange thing. They get partial disability most of them, to begin with, and those suffering from PTSD, well, many of them are not able to collect, right now, today. That's a fact. They're denied benefits and are not even getting the mental help they need. It's a disgrace.
I'd agree with this as well. However, I was speaking to the article. In that case there was no evidence that government intervention was necessary. When the very first response of some was how much government should intervene to "fix" the problem it was an irrational and emotive response that had no indication of being necessary from the question at hand.

I'd agree with this as well. However, I was speaking to the article. In that case there was no evidence that government intervention was necessary. When the very first response of some was how much government should intervene to "fix" the problem it was an irrational and emotive response that had no indication of being necessary from the question at hand.

Alright, well, I agree with you that if the guy isn't going to go out of business on account of it, he should hire him back. I would too.

I think that what happened is, that people such as myself and Care, were looking at this in the larger picture and considering all of the other veterans who are disabled.

Alright, well, I agree with you that if the guy isn't going to go out of business on account of it, he should hire him back. I would too.

I think that what happened is, that people such as myself and Care, were looking at this in the larger picture and considering all of the other veterans who are disabled.
Care specifically stated that "in this case the government should"....

That isn't the bigger picture.

Damn is McCain reading my posts ?

~
John McCain Praises Apartment Building for Homeless Veterans

Monday, March 19, 2007

NASHUA, N.H. — Republican presidential hopeful John McCain praised a new apartment building for homeless veterans as a welcome contrast to the shoddy conditions recently revealed at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington.

"This comes at a very important time. This Walter Reed scandal is one which has saddened all of us — saddened, frustrated and angered all of us, because those of us in positions of authority should never have let it happen," he said Monday.

"What we're seeing today is the other of side of that. What we're seeing today is what Americans who are dedicated and want to help can do for the men and women who have served our country," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259701,00.html

Back