More Holocausts.

Read post #18. Not aliens. History.

Any claims the Holocaust did not happen is not history. How is human sacrifice any worse than Nazis invading, murdering, raping, destroying, and occupying the land of others? Art does not mean something really happened or that those depicted are Jews.

By human sacrifice are you referring to Jesus?

[h=1]Sexual Violence in the Holocaust: Perspectives from Ghettos and Camps in Ukraine[/h]
https://www.boell.de/en/2020/05/18/sexual-violence-holocaust-perspectives-ghettos-and-camps-ukraine

More history written by the victors. There was no holocaust. Jews were put into camps. Just like we put Japanese in camps here in the U.S. The Germans didn't exterminate jews. Not by gassing or any other means. Though it's possible that jews held in the Ukraine weren't treated quite as well. With Russian jews having killed many millions of Ukrainians. Even today in the Ukraine you will find that Hitler is a very popular figure. To the Ukrainians, the Nazis weren't invaders. They were saviors. Many Ukrainians fought as Nazi soldiers against the Russians.

fuck off moron

What's wrong. Does the truth hurt? It is well known that in Spain and in other christian countries, many jews "converted" to christianity. So what makes it so hard for you to believe that many jews sent to the Ottoman Empire didn't "convert" to islam. Like it or not, jews who had converted to islam made up the majority (if not the entirety) if the Turkish group that called themselves The Young Turks.

What's wrong. Does the truth hurt? It is well known that in Spain and in other christian countries, many jews "converted" to christianity. So what makes it so hard for you to believe that many jews sent to the Ottoman Empire didn't "convert" to islam. Like it or not, jews who had converted to islam made up the majority (if not the entirety) if the Turkish group that called themselves The Young Turks.

Turkish government committed the genocide. Your jew crap is 100% irrelevant.

You forgot the Holocaust committed by European invaders against native Americans

Well that is a "holocaust" that didn't happen either. The vast majority of the natives of the Western Hemisphere that died had died from diseases introduced by Europeans. Not by Europeans committing genocide on them.

Turkish government committed the genocide. The Jew stuff is irrelevant.

I don't remember right off hand. But I'm pretty sure that by the time that the Armenian Genocide took place, the Turkish government was under the control of "The Young Turks." Their Sultan had been deposed. Also, as I said before, the Russian government was under the control of the jews. And Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. Also, the greatest mass murderer in history was a Russian jew named general Vasily Bolkhin. He is said to have personally executed around 50,000 people. So I would say that "jew stuff" is pretty relevant.

More history written by the victors. There was no holocaust. Jews were put into camps. Just like we put Japanese in camps here in the U.S. The Germans didn't exterminate jews. Not by gassing or any other means. Though it's possible that jews held in the Ukraine weren't treated quite as well. With Russian jews having killed many millions of Ukrainians. Even today in the Ukraine you will find that Hitler is a very popular figure. To the Ukrainians, the Nazis weren't invaders. They were saviors. Many Ukrainians fought as Nazi soldiers against the Russians.

Sounds like fake history. Jews were the bad guys and Nazis were the good guys who didn't hurt anybody. You seem very naive.

Well that is a "holocaust" that didn't happen either. The vast majority of the natives of the Western Hemisphere that died had died from diseases introduced by Europeans. Not by Europeans committing genocide on them.

That's part of the Holocaust when you've been invaded.

Any claims the Holocaust did not happen is not history. How is human sacrifice any worse than Nazis invading, murdering, raping, destroying, and occupying the land of others? Art does not mean something really happened or that those depicted are Jews.

By human sacrifice are you referring to Jesus?

If only you were allowed to know the truth. I can't tell you. As you may know, I started a thread called, "The holocaust never happened. Deal with it." In it somebody of course challenged this. I asked that person to contact a mod and ask them to let me state my case without getting banned. I also said that if there were any mods reading what I wrote to let me state my case without getting banned. My answer was having that thread appear in "where threads go to die." Not that I think you are really interested. But if you are, there is a place that I can suggest where my answers do appear. You can send me a PM if you want to know of it.

As for the pictures, who else would they be besides jews. Maybe not all of them do. But some jews do commit human sacrifice. It is part of their religion. Or just as some suck baby penis. Or are pedophiles. Which is also allowed in their religion. Also, the Nazis didn't do what you say. The Germans are a civilized and "Western" society. The Russians on the other hand were barbarians. I remember hearing of one Russian soldier who came across a lighted light bulb hanging by a chord as Russian forces attacked Germany. He wanted to cut it down and bring it home with him. Apparently he knew nothing about electricity. Next, I prefer to refer to jesus as little as possible.

Sounds like fake history. Jews were the bad guys and Nazis were the good guys who didn't hurt anybody. You seem very naive.

You sound very knowledgeable. Which for somebody at a forum that doesn't allow truth doesn't mean a damn thing! Though I will take a chance on telling you what a Nobel Laureate had to say. And somebody who was the best general the U.S. had at the time.

truth about jews.jpg

General Patton.jpg

That's part of the Holocaust when you've been invaded.

Most of those natives died long before there was any real attempt to colonize (Invade) the new world. Or at least any successful attempt. I heard that the Vikings had settlements in the new world around 500 years before Columbus. There were also other interactions between natives and Europeans by European explorers. Plenty of time for disease to spread.

Most of those natives died long before there was any real attempt to colonize (Invade) the new world. Or at least any successful attempt. I heard that the Vikings had settlements in the new world around 500 years before Columbus. There were also other interactions between natives and Europeans by European explorers. Plenty of time for disease to spread.

All you're doing is showing what the European invasion caused

Back