More Republicans against freedom!

I'm talking about rank-and-file cops who have to go through the training academy, not management.

Who do you think gives them their orders? Tells them what their priorities are? You dont seriously think that their superiors arent running the show, do you? Cops are just as political and bureaucratic as anything else.

Who do you think gives them their orders? Tells them what their priorities are? You dont seriously think that their superiors arent running the show, do you? Cops are just as political and bureaucratic as anything else.

TBT I'm losing track here. :D So all I was saying is that even though the city's been run by Dems since 1933, every cop who's ever been on the force wasn't a Dem.

TBT I'm losing track here. :D So all I was saying is that even though the city's been run by Dems since 1933, every cop who's ever been on the force wasn't a Dem.

Yes, you're way off track. I never said anything about who was running the show.

I commented that when you wrote that you didnt want cops to carry guns, you were basically wishing them dead.

Who said they were?

Is the citys' Democrat government complicit in any way?

Let's see. I said I distrusted Pgh. cops because of the corruption, etc. and it's why I stay out of trouble and give them a wide berth. Nothing about party.

You responded "Remind me, which party has run Pittsburgh since 1933?"

And that was the fork in the road.

Yes, you're way off track. I never said anything about who was running the show.

I commented that when you wrote that you didnt want cops to carry guns, you were basically wishing them dead.

And that response came about from of my running disagreement with STY. I support more gun regulations. STY says if citizens are regulated, cops should be also. And I said fine with me, I don't have a problem with that. And I don't wish anybody dead but in this city I've seen cops hurt or kill more people than the other way around and a lot of those people were innocent of any crime.

And that response came about from of my running disagreement with STY. I support more gun regulations. STY says if citizens are regulated, cops should be also. And I said fine with me, I don't have a problem with that. And I don't wish anybody dead but in this city I've seen cops hurt or kill more people than the other way around and a lot of those people were innocent of any crime.

Dat's ok. You is who you is.

'til next time :)

Let's see. I said I distrusted Pgh. cops because of the corruption, etc. and it's why I stay out of trouble and give them a wide berth. Nothing about party. You responded "Remind me, which party has run Pittsburgh since 1933?"
And that was the fork in the road.

The road less traveled (by you) seems to be the one that concludes that one-party local government might be a factor in pervasive corruption, and that has made all the difference...

BTW, it's so cute that you "stay out of trouble" because the cops are corrupt. If they weren't, you'd be a wild woman, I suppose...:rofl2:

legalizing marijuana in Florida is a win/win situation......all those ex-hippies are reaching retirement age.......two thirds of Florida's income comes from snowbird migration......it only makes cents......

legalizing marijuana in Florida is a win/win situation......all those ex-hippies are reaching retirement age.......two thirds of Florida's income comes from snowbird migration......it only makes cents......
Democrats are sitting on their hands
The public is decidedly for legalization
It fits right in with the bullshit flies in t he face of facts small gov rhetoric

Back