Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

It would be like a Buddhist living in fear because they read a neo-nazi site promoting the death of all things not white including those "slanty-lovers" who convert to Buddhism and pretending that all Christians are taking over the entire planet, even in Japan, because of these people saying this.

Except criticizing neonazis is allowed and encouraged. Referring to jews as anything but victims is just not allowed, because of the extent of their mind control. Break free, little goy.

Yes, i want others to go and do something. Go see for yourselves what noahide means. Then read the well publicized teachings of freemasonry, which are noahide and elitist.

Rubbish? So you 're british now? what a poseur.

http://noahide.com/ check this one. THere are tons of other noahide sites.

Oh, the poor powerless jews. boo fricking hoo. Do you believe your own lies?

I disbelieve yours.

Most of you are idiotic dupes who really don't know what going on.

Again, talking to yourself? Most people who believe those silly sites are gullible dupes predisposed toward that type of paranoia because they desperately want everything that goes wrong to be somebody else's fault.

No. Reasonable people believe it's more likely that a powerful elite shapes world events rather than believe that "shit happens".

How foolish. I didn't say that the powerful don't shape events, I said that only those who are desperate to blame somebody less powerful than them, are the ones that believe such powerless people rule the world.

Oh the powerless minority. Perhaps you don't understand how hierarchies work. Through hierarchies, the small number at the top control the vast majority at the bottom. That's how all modern governments are. WHo's really the idiot here?

Clearly you. I already told you that a small number of people that are among the majority rule the world. I also told you that only a moron believes that a tiny minority (noahides) of a tiny majority (Jews) can control the rest of the world. They don't even have enough support within their tiny minority to even seize power there and so they dream of the day that their messiah will come and save them all. You then read their sites as they dream of the power they will never have, and then you spread it as if it is something to actually fear.

What violence are you speaking of? ANd which jews are preaching against it? can you provide a link? I have.

No you haven't. You have asked me to provide them for you.

I might as well be, once you go into "deflect and defame" mode.

Right, like when you attempt to blame Freemasonry for all that is wrong with the world?

The biggest power is the control of the worlds financial apparatus, and the control of monetray policy. Again, minorities are always in control. These are the same arguments that were stupid before.

Rubbish. Once again, a small number of people run things, but they are of the majority. Smaller number does not mean that the powerless suddenly have all the control. Smaller numbers of the majority control those things.

Again, you misrepresenting what's out there. There are plenty of legitimate noahide sites. The power of the jews is mulitplied immensely by the power seeking righteous gentiles who just want power or are duped by wrong teachings in christian church.

Then post them. And the power of the Jews is simply not really there unless you desperately want to believe that noahides, which are a small minority of the Jews out there, actually are the sole owners of all the banks, etc. This is inane, those sites are run by those who desperately want the power they'll never have.

Islam is bad too, you have no problem there. True christianity stand against the elitist hierarchies that have invaded all organized religions, including "christianity" itself.

If all this were so silly, your panties wouldn't be in such a wad.

The only panty wad here is in your pants. Seriously. "Go and look it up, because I know that the sites I provide are all silly conspiracies and desperate hopeless men who want a messiah to solve all their problems because they know that they cannot." is not an argument. It is a panty wad.

I am. Im looking at the coalition of freemasons, noahides, jews, and evangelicals. That's enough to do us all in.

Right a nonsensical "coalition" of mismatched groups? I'm looking at a silly conspiracy theorist. I should create a Conspiracy Forum on the site and move this to it.

Let's say this, I have read the sites you gave links to long ago on another site. They were sad little men pretending to be strong while knowing they had no power and paranoid conspiracy theories. I have read them before on another site that actually is all about conspiracies... Either way I remain wholly skeptical for the very real reasons I have provided above.

Anyway the strongest movement of these "noahides" is the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, it is considered a cult by Jewish people across the world.

They are a racist movement much like the KKK, hence my suggestion of reading the KKK site and then being shocked how Christians promote violence on all things not "white"... It is almost exactly the same, except there are far more Christians in the KKK than Jews in this cult that you are so paranoid of.

I disbelieve yours.
What am I lying about? Hysterical denials are not an effective rebuttal.
Again, talking to yourself? Most people who believe those silly sites are gullible dupes predisposed toward that type of paranoia because they desperately want everything that goes wrong to be somebody else's fault.
Your label and dismiss strategy is failing. It's not paranoia to recognize who controls what in the world. It's actually responsible living.
How foolish. I didn't say that the powerful don't shape events, I said that only those who are desperate to blame somebody less powerful than them, are the ones that believe such powerless people rule the world.
Jews, freemasons, evangelicals, and one world order types are all very powerful. Given that, I don't know what you're yammering about.
Clearly you. I already told you that a small number of people that are among the majority rule the world. I also told you that only a moron believes that a tiny minority (noahides) of a tiny majority (Jews) can control the rest of the world. They don't even have enough support within their tiny minority to even seize power there and so they dream of the day that their messiah will come and save them all. You then read their sites as they dream of the power they will never have, and then you spread it as if it is something to actually fear.
A majority of people rule the world? what are you talking about. they have the power, as evidence by your steadfast and idiotic denial in the face of all evidence.
No you haven't. You have asked me to provide them for you.
I have provided links. and evidence. and compelling argumentation, and all you provide in return is diarrhea of the mouth. Go brush your teeth.
Right, like when you attempt to blame Freemasonry for all that is wrong with the world?
I blame the diabolical conspiracy of which freemasonry is an integral part.
Rubbish. Once again, a small number of people run things, but they are of the majority. Smaller number does not mean that the powerless suddenly have all the control. Smaller numbers of the majority control those things.
But they are noahides and freemasons, (same thing) who are jew worshippers. Noahidism is a race cult intended for all, with jews as the master race.
Then post them. And the power of the Jews is simply not really there unless you desperately want to believe that noahides, which are a small minority of the Jews out there, actually are the sole owners of all the banks, etc. This is inane, those sites are run by those who desperately want the power they'll never have.
I have. And noahides are not jews, you ignorant ass.
The only panty wad here is in your pants. Seriously. "Go and look it up, because I know that the sites I provide are all silly conspiracies and desperate hopeless men who want a messiah to solve all their problems because they know that they cannot." is not an argument. It is a panty wad.
You obviously don't know, becasue you're completely wrong.
Right a nonsensical "coalition" of mismatched groups? I'm looking at a silly conspiracy theorist. I should create a Conspiracy Forum on the site and move this to it.
They're not mismatched, they're united by a talmudic/kabbalistic worldview.
Let's say this, I have read the sites you gave links to long ago on another site. They were sad little men pretending to be strong while knowing they had no power and paranoid conspiracy theories. I have read them before on another site that actually is all about conspiracies... Either way I remain wholly skeptical for the very real reasons I have provided above.

You obviously have not.

Basically noahidism is like wahabbism, just without the actual power...

Unless you live in Quebec.

http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/goyimdead.htm

Notice:

The websites of HRP and of the NATIONAL JOURNAL denounce this kind of race hate. The following examples show what hate can do when it is allowed to operate under the guise of "religion":

Etc. I read your silly sites. I also read other ones, and understand what a small minority and how even Jewish people are against his cult. It's okay, you can breathe deeply and find another minority group to blame the running of the world on...

Anyway the strongest movement of these "noahides" is the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, it is considered a cult by Jewish people across the world.

They are a racist movement much like the KKK, hence my suggestion of reading the KKK site and then being shocked how Christians promote violence on all things not "white"... It is almost exactly the same, except there are far more Christians in the KKK than Jews in this cult that you are so paranoid of.

That's what they say for public consumption. The lubavitchers are just willing to tell the truth about pharisaic/rabbinical judaism.

Basically noahidism is like wahabbism, just without the actual power...

Unless you live in Quebec.

http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/goyimdead.htm

Notice:

The websites of HRP and of the NATIONAL JOURNAL denounce this kind of race hate. The following examples show what hate can do when it is allowed to operate under the guise of "religion":

Etc. I read your silly sites. I also read other ones, and understand what a small minority and how even Jewish people are against his cult. It's okay, you can breathe deeply and find another minority group to blame the running of the world on...

So someone denounces them. So what. Mass unwillingness to even consider this aspect of judaism is the danger. You denied it until I embarrassed you by truthing you out hard core.

What am I lying about? Hysterical denials are not an effective rebuttal.

Your label and dismiss strategy is failing. It's not paranoia to recognize who controls what in the world. It's actually responsible living.

Jews, freemasons, evangelicals, and one world order types are all very powerful. Given that, I don't know what you're yammering about.

A majority of people rule the world? what are you talking about. they have the power, as evidence by your steadfast and idiotic denial in the face of all evidence.

I have provided links. and evidence. and compelling argumentation, and all you provide in return is diarrhea of the mouth. Go brush your teeth.

You have yet to provide even one site. This is getting seriously unsettling. The person who supposedly has given sites has yet to provide even one link to anywhere on the internet? Give me a break. You have provided nothing but speculation and a reference to sites that are totally non-existent here. You have provided nothing but that same "diarrhea of the mouth".

I have actually provided a site talking of the evils of the tiny cult that doesn't control the world, you have provided not even one iota. This is because you know that the sites you provide are exactly as I describe.

I blame the diabolical conspiracy of which freemasonry is an integral part.

Whatever, I give you the opportunity to know about freemasonry. Those on this site know I am not "evil" and not some sort of "diabolical" world leader.

But they are noahides and freemasons, (same thing) who are jew worshippers. Noahidism is a race cult intended for all, with jews as the master race.

No noahides are not the same thing as Freemasons. Even the sites that post the rituals of Freemasonry make no claim. This is truly desperate, RWA, you are usually better than this. What has made you fade so much?

I have. And noahides are not jews, you ignorant ass.

And you cannot understand English. They are the smallest minority of that small minority which are the Jews.

Amazing. I have yet to use curse words at all.... Or to use any other than the very words you use to "describe" me towards you. Why do the desperate always resort to the name-calling?

You obviously don't know, becasue you're completely wrong.

They're not mismatched, they're united by a talmudic/kabbalistic worldview.

They are not. I have given you what Freemasonry is about, that you so desperately want to believe that they run the world doesn't change the truth, it just makes you look silly and desperate.

You obviously have not.

Ah, but I have. And I actually provided a link, unlike the other clearly disingenuous poster in this thread.

bump. you must have missed this.
Must have.

However, I posted a story that mentioned their cult, and gave those same links. It puts them in a perspective that you seem to miss. First that they ARE a jewish Cult, just as Koresh was a Christian Cult. They are not even close to followed by most Jews. And, in fact, most Jews are against what they stand for.

Must have.

However, I posted a story that mentioned their cult, and gave those same links. It puts them in a perspective that you seem to miss. First that they ARE a jewish Cult, just as Koresh was a Christian Cult. They are not even close to followed by most Jews. And, in fact, most Jews are against what they stand for.

They teach straight out of the talmud, the actual real book of rabbinical judaism. It actually takes precedence over the old testament. Do you want to argue about that?

You're buying into the massive spin job.

They teach straight out of the talmud, the actual real book of rabbinical judaism. It actually takes precedence over the old testament. Do you want to argue about that?

You're buying into the massive spin job.
So do the KKK members teach directly from the Bible.

It does not make them the all-powerful leaders of the world and controllers of all Christianity any more than it makes noahides the controllers of all things Jewish. They are a cult, a small one, a tiny minority among a small minority to begin with. Desperate for power they pretend that when their Messiah comes he will follow their beliefs rather than teach them to follow his.

Hey Damo, is Patriarch Noachite the 21 st degree of freemasonry?

What is the role of the jew and non jew according to noahide teaching?

Isn't something a race if you're considered one if you're mother is one? That's not religion. That's race.

Hey Damo, is Patriarch Noachite the 21 st degree of freemasonry?

What is the role of the jew and non jew according to noahide teaching?

Isn't something a race if you're considered one if you're mother is one? That's not religion. That's race.
Chevalier Prussian (Prussian Knight) is the 21st degree, as far as I know.

What is the role of the non-white according to the "christian" teachings of the KKK.

Ohh. I see. You think Patriarch Noachite is the same as your noahides? LOL. It actually also translates to Prussian Knight.

It teaches Justice. As Knight and Mason it is our bound duty to shield and protect the innocent.

So do the KKK members teach directly from the Bible.

It does not make them the all-powerful leaders of the world and controllers of all Christianity any more than it makes noahides the controllers of all things Jewish. They are a cult, a small one, a tiny minority among a small minority to begin with. Desperate for power they pretend that when their Messiah comes he will follow their beliefs rather than teach them to follow his.

Apples and oranges. go make fruit salad.

They're not a tiny cult. Look at you, you're totally in it.

Chevalier Prussian (Prussian Knight) is the 21st degree, as far as I know.

What is the role of the non-white according to the "christian" teachings of the KKK.

To be less than and subservient to whites. and I admit it's an abominable teaching. Can you admit noahidism is real and that it teaches the same double standard? And can you admit the obvious disparity in public perception of the two groups?

http://www.100megsfree2.com/jjscherr/scherr/Freemasonrydegrees.htm

it's Patriarch Noachite.

Apples and oranges. go make fruit salad.

They're not a tiny cult. Look at you, you're totally in it.
They are about the same size as the KKK among Christians. And they are not apples and oranges. That is just plain foolish. It is clear how they are a very good analogy.

To be less than and subservient to whites. and I admit it's an abominable teaching. Can you admit noahidism is real and that it teaches the same double standard? And can you admit the obvious disparity in public perception of the two groups?

http://www.100megsfree2.com/jjscherr/scherr/Freemasonrydegrees.htm

it's Patriarch Noachite.
I admit it is real and that it is abominable, but I realize that they have no power among the Jews that they attempt to convert. No more power than the KKK has over Christians.

And Patriarch Noachite translates to Prussian Knight, just as Chevalier Prussian does. What is wrong with you? Can you seriously not read?

I admit it is real and that it is abominable, but I realize that they have no power among the Jews that they attempt to convert. No more power than the KKK has over Christians.

And Patriarch Noachite translates to Prussian Knight, just as Chevalier Prussian does. What is wrong with you? Can you seriously not read?

SO what word does Noachite translate into? You're so full of shit.

They're not converting jews. They're converting non jews to become jew slaves. Please do some reading. You cannot argue with someone you must educate.

http://torahsearch.com/page.cfm/1469 here's a good set of links

Last edited:
Back